Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So on your Ford email, where they have the link "track my order," which then sends you to your VIN and order number, then you hit "accept & track" button. That button then sends me to the status notification bar...is it here where the window sticker tab is located? Because if it is, I don't see it. My email from Ford on 07/16 notified me that my build week is 08/02!
Probably still a couple of days out on a sticker, assuming the 8/2 build week holds!!
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Link to window sticker is added when it becomes available. shown below
706F01DD-A223-4E5F-ACF9-892B28658E5C.jpeg
Oh ok, I don't have that! Thank you for the pic....now I know what to look for!!

Dcale

Outer Banks
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I originally had build week of 6/21 called that week and got new build week of 8/2. Just called again now no date............?:mad:

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I originally had build week of 6/21 called that week and got new build week of 8/2. Just called again now no date............?:mad:
No date or they wouldn’t tell you?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's killing me waiting to see something, anything, change on my order tracker screen. Unlike the rest of you all, I don't get any emails from Ford because my order is going through WDMO (Worldwide Direct Market Operations). Ford's website doesn't even think my VIN is a US VIN, even though it clearly is, and I can pull it up on the tracker here.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's killing me waiting to see something, anything, change on my order tracker screen. Unlike the rest of you all, I don't get any emails from Ford because my order is going through WDMO (Worldwide Direct Market Operations). Ford's website doesn't even think my VIN is a US VIN, even though it clearly is, and I can pull it up on the tracker here.
Is that an order in Canada?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is that an order in Canada?
Texas delivery, but made the initial request for a Bronco from Japan by way of Military Auto Sales.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just called CS again......they say my Bronco is in PRODUCTION!!!!!! Weren't able / didn't want to give day/time it went into production. Did say shipping is 6-8 weeks once QC is passed.

Just checked using the Ford email. It shows in production. Didn't show that earlier today!!

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems a bunch of us got booted from June dates. It especially sucks because we can't change our orders (like dropping towing).

But yes, I now have a window sticker as well. Actually got pulled ahead from 8/6 to 8/2 blend date.
We'll see if it holds.

2DR / 2.7L / BD / Mid / Advanced 4x4 / Towing / Paint Pro. Film / Block Heater

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems a bunch of us got booted from June dates. It especially sucks because we can't change our orders (like dropping towing).

But yes, I now have a window sticker as well. Actually got pulled ahead from 8/6 to 8/2 blend date.
We'll see if it holds.

2DR / 2.7L / BD / Mid / Advanced 4x4 / Towing / Paint Pro. Film / Block Heater
Ive supposedly got 8/5 date so if the window sticker generation holds to pattern, I should see mine Thursday. I am a bit dismayed that I’ve been ‘locked’ since April and even if I wanted to change something I couldn’t because I have a VIN.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just called CS again......they say my Bronco is in PRODUCTION!!!!!! Weren't able / didn't want to give day/time it went into production. Did say shipping is 6-8 weeks once QC is passed.
That should be SCHEDULED for production, so when you get your window sticker you’ll see your build date

Also, shipping 6-8 weeks once QC is passed!? Lots of other posts show people receiving it a week after build is complete. I live 2.5 hours away from MAP, it sure as hell better not take another 2 months to get mine after it’s done being built!

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That should be SCHEDULED for production, so when you get your window sticker you’ll see your build date

Also, shipping 6-8 weeks once QC is passed!? Lots of other posts show people receiving it a week after build is complete. I live 2.5 hours away from MAP, it sure as hell better not take another 2 months to get mine after it’s done being built!
Email said in production too! It looks like it goes "in production" a week or two before the blend date. Looks like the "blend" date is right before it is "built"!!!

I just want it .... NOW!!!!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No date or they wouldn’t tell you?
Hey, around noon today I called Ford Customer Service and rep was very nice and helpful! Unfortunately, the news wasn't what I was looking for! The rep advised that my Bronco doesn't have a build date! But on 07-16-21, I received a letter from Ford saying that my Bronco build was adjusted, from the DAY of 08/06 to the week of 08/02! I don't know if that's good or bad! My fingers are crossed!

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs