Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just happened to check my in-progress off-roadeo reservation and noticed the remaining locations are open now! I'll be at the Nevada location on 9/4.

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.37.18 PM

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.26 PM

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.34 PM

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.41 PM

Update:
There have been some issues reported with attempts to reserve a room at Red Rock Resort (NV) using the Bronco Off-Roadeo rates. I just got off the phone with Hunter at Off-Roadeo headquaters and she provided the following link to book with discounted rates (except for on holiday weekends, like Labor Day)

https://reservations.redrockresort.com/cgi-bin/lansaweb?PROCFUN+RN+RESNET+RRS+funcparms+UP(A2560):;FORDBRONCO;;;;;;?/

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 4.30.02 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
_jeff

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something to be aware of…

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.14.38 PM

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 11.52.08 PM.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
_jeff

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why am I being charged so much? I thought they cut the guest fee in half.

DBA06CD0-4A02-433D-8F72-B05A3380BC58.jpeg

I was under the same impression – thankfully I'm sending my wife on a girls weekend getaway in a couple weeks for close the same price as this new 10-hour, one-day format.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just happened to check my in-progress off-roadeo reservation and noticed the remaining locations are open now! I'll be at the Nevada location on 9/4.

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 11.52.08 PM

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 11.52.08 PM

Thank you for posting this so quickly - I jumped the gun a month ago and booked the best room at Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab, and now I've scheduled my Off-Roadeo to match it.
SUPER EXCITED! :love:

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured it out. I am paying for the guest and getting a $200 refund after my Bronco is delivered.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am all book for the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo starting at 8:30AM on Monday, August 16.
I am tent camping on the grounds of the Gunstock Resort for two nights.
This should be amazing!!!!

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! Glad they sorted out NE so shortly after leaked info.

Thanks to whoever deleted my duplicate thread. I didn’t see this one. Cheers.

From the email:
eb843c34-3e37-7620-32b9-c64e329fca80.jpg

THE TRAILS ARE MAPPED, BASECAMPS ARE SET, AND THE WILD IS CALLING IN MOAB, UT;
LAS VEGAS, NV; AND GUNSTOCK, NH!

Following our exciting launch for Bronco Off‑Roadeo in Texas, we are thrilled to announce that the next three Off‑Roadeo locations are opening August 16, 2021, and are now available for reservations. Each of these adventure-ready destinations have been uniquely designed to give you an unforgettable Bronco experience.
We have also adjusted our scheduling format to make your Off‑Roadeo experience more comfortable and convenient. We will continue to offer an incredible 10‑hour Bronco Off‑Roadeo program, now, in a more optimized format that begins and ends within one day.
This change will allow you more time on our purpose‑built ORX training course and trails in the morning when temps are cooler; and, offer more opportunities for you to explore Bronco Basecamp, hangout with your Trail Guides, and connect with fellow Bronco owners and enthusiasts. It also gives you more flexibility for travel planning and maximizes your time with Bronco and the Bronco community.

We can’t wait to welcome you and your guests to Bronco Off-Roadeo.

RESERVATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
FOR ALL LOCATIONS. BOOK TODAY!

Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am all book for the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo starting at 8:30AM on Monday, August 16.
I am tent camping on the grounds of the Gunstock Resort for two nights.
This should be amazing!!!!
I'm going to do the NH one too but in October, so excited 😁

awall422

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gunstock 8/22 with myb12 yr old son!!!! Woohoo!!!

OK, have to rant on an annoying pet peeve, little details like this irk me. first image is from the initial email after submitting reservation, second picture is from the receipt email. pay attention to the little details, Ford! Stupid errors like this make me lose confidence in your organization and they are easy to avoid with proper QC of systems.
Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations reservation receipt.JPG

Ford Bronco All Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Now Open For Reservations reservation error.JPG

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine if Ford gave us the same kinda deal and took $150 off your bronco cost every time they had to reschedule something?
I have to agree with this one.
Excellent point, and yeah, would be nice.
Some of you people would be going to OffRodeo for profit by now.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imma book the New Hampshire real quick! Thank you! Hope everyone enjoys their time
How did you get past the Tell us about your off road experience page? Still stuck on that.
Sponsored