First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just happened to check my in-progress off-roadeo reservation and noticed the remaining locations are open now! I'll be at the Nevada location on 9/4.

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.37.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 9.45.41 PM.png
Vegas Baby!!!
Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Time to sign up for my Vegas rodeo 🥳

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if Off-Rodeos will be offered in 2022 as well? It seems like it is intended to be an on-going event, not just a one time deal, right?

I am thinking of waiting until next spring/summer to attend since I probably won't have a Bronco delivery prior to that. I have a lot going on end of summer early fall, and not sure I want to get too into the Bronco off-roading experience so long before I actually have mine.
Please keep in mind, it is my understanding the New Hampshire location is seasonal only. From May through November only! I assume it will be operational in 2022. Not sure about the other three locations.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought previously you could select the guest to be a driver as well? Am I reading the new registration correctly and the guest is an occupant of the same vehicle?

For the cost of getting to one of these events I would rather not share seat time and I would hate for my wife to not get to drive a Bronco and learn it's capabilities.
Guests will occupy your vehicle. If they have a drivers license they can drive, sharing seat time of course. They don’t have near enough Broncos for every guest to get their own and that trail ride would be a traffic jam.

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they still intending to let owners who took delivery bring their own vehicle? I don't remember where I heard this, maybe just dealer talk.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So if you use their hotel, do they shuttle you back and forth? Trying to figure out if I fly in (moab) do I need any transportation.

With them down to one day now...wonder if you could fly in do the rodeo, and fly out same day. Wouldn't make for a long day but would save the cost of a $350 hotel night.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you get past the Tell us about your off road experience page? Still stuck on that.
Yeah I think the same wizards that did the BnP dod the Rodeo site.

Every time I log back into my account it puts me back in the profile creation. Luckily I'd started a reservation a month or so ago but stopped when I couldn't select the location I wanted. Just have to use the menu on the left to navigate.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please keep in mind, it is my understanding the New Hampshire location is seasonal only. From May through November only! I assume it will be operational in 2022. Not sure about the other three locations.
You mean they don't want to be responsible for any Broncos running over skiiers on the trails? 😄

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sooooo the reservation is only to participate in the off Rodeo right? The lodging is something separate we have to purchase?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sooooo the reservation is only to participate in the off Rodeo right? The lodging is something separate we have to purchase?
Yes the only thing Ford is giving you is admission to the rodeo, and it sounds like you "have" to pay for some extras even at that.

Wonder how much the tickets are normally?

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are there pictures of NH, Moab and LV locations? The offrodeo only has pictures and drone shot of austin to location

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am new to off roading, Moab or NH, which would be the most fun?

NH is most similar (terrain wise) to where I live, but I have never been to Moab and it looks beautiful.

No bad options here, but what say you?
Given the choice, I would do Moab. It is an off-road mecca and with much more to do outside of the rodeo. 2 national parks, you can rent a Jeep and do some of your own wheeling or go on paid wheeling tours. I was out there a few years ago and stayed at the Red Cliffs lodge and had a blast. Been trying to get back ever since.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are there pictures of NH, Moab and LV locations? The offrodeo only has pictures and drone shot of austin to location
LV is out in Red Rock Canyon (Park) area which is absolutely awesome, its a real short drive from the strip.
Sponsored