Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was also those Ford upgraded performance parts shocks for the non-Bilstein models. And now I can’t find anything on it.
Yeah, I'll be looking at that set:
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department Screenshot_20210719-112630_Drive
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m gonna be real I VERY highly doubt this number. It’s probably $1300 for a pair, if not these are some of the most affordable coilovers on the planet.

(For reference the “good” rough country coilovers with a remote reservoir run about $1100 per pair.)
I literally searched the prices on part numbers for 4 dampers and 4 springs and it was roughly $1300. 🤷‍♂️

The part numbers are in the post above yours. Maybe I missed something, look them up.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I literally searched the prices on part numbers for 4 dampers and 4 springs and it was roughly $1300. 🤷‍♂️

The part numbers are in the post above yours. Maybe I missed something, look them up.

I was going to wait for Fox 2.5s, but if I can really get 4 squatch coilvers for $1300, I may be willing to forgo the adjustable feature from Fox.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m gonna be real I VERY highly doubt this number. It’s probably $1300 for a pair, if not these are some of the most affordable coilovers on the planet.

(For reference the “good” rough country coilovers with a remote reservoir run about $1100 per pair.)
Sure sounds more like the price for a pair rather than all 4. I think you’re right.

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure sounds more like the price for a pair rather than all 4. I think you’re right.
See updated OP with prices and source links.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for doing the legwork on this. Any idea if they come as an assembly including top hat and studs?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The parts system shows them as seperate parts. @flip do you know if there are assemblies available?

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department 3.JPG
Gonna say, probably not. If it was an assembly there would most likely be an orange box where the base number (18214) would be and another orange box/green triangle at the top of the page with the base. This would indicate an assembly. Also, there are no remarks in the DOES system and does not show any stock in the PDCs.

If the OP was quoted $1300-$1400, that would almost have to be just the shocks as the fronts list for about $340 each.

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna say, probably not. If it was an assembly there would most likely be an orange box where the base number (18214) would be and another orange box/green triangle at the top of the page with the base. This would indicate an assembly. Also, there are no remarks in the DOES system and does not show any stock in the PDCs.

If the OP was quoted $1300-$1400, that would almost have to be just the shocks as the fronts list for about $340 each.
See updated OP with prices and links. Alot of sites sell for alot less than list.

Sponsored

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some one will do a Man-Squatch before it will be sold from the factory.
I might consider it as I have a $30,555 base model with nothing on it except the switches and roof rack.

Upgrading a 2-door base manual to Sasquatch is $7385.
Same here. This could be an excellent way to piece one together.
Anyone know if these parts are available yet?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

umm wow that seems like a great deal. That might hold me over until I go big boy coilovers and 37's.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do the squatch coilovers use the same tophats and hardware as the base (black) suspension?
A little harder for DIY at home, but just wondering if I can disassemble the black coilovers and use the hardware to assemble the squatch coilovers. With a proper press of course.

Are these even available if ordered?
Sponsored