First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since the demo is listed on their website at $52k MSRP I'm sure they will be fielding quit a few calls.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like some of you, I'm also with Autonation Ford Bellevue but my experience has been pretty good. I've mostly been working with the GM (Josh) although I was assigned a new sales associate today.

He threw me the key this AM to their mannequin and I took it for a lengthy spin. My production date is August 23rd.

Badlands non-squatch
Ford Bronco Seattle area ford dealers 51326631303_fa278685b4_c

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$20k OVER! Holy crap. Makes you wonder why someone backed out of the deal, assuming that's how they ended up with it. When you could sell it at such a profit.
Nope, not a back out. This is their mannequin. And if someone's willing to pay, they'd sell it earlier than they're supposed to.

RoockyRoad

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a reservation with Bowen. Reserved a 2-door 2.3l auto basesquatch with a roof rack on 7/15. Last I checked I was #53 / 59 allocation. No build date yet though. :(

They have been pretty good to work with, seem to know some details which is good and they have been pretty good at responding when I ask for updates. They get their mannequin at the end of next month which is a 4-door Wildtrak in Cyber Orange with Lux Package and Winch Kit.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm smiling right now knowing the Bronco has made it all the way out here. I ordered mine thru Gus Johnson Spokane. They have been great to deal with so far. Reservation on 7/30 though so I may be waiting a while, even though I did change to a soft top. Can't wait to see you all driving that beast around. Come east, I'll trade beer for a test drive!
I'm with Gus Johnson also! You in town or? I'm scheduled for build week of 8/9 so hopefully I see it in September.

Sponsored

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone on here from the Seattle area and taken delivery of their Bronco? or at least received a build date? My dealer (bellevue) is completely clueless and has not taken a single delivery as of 7/20. This worries me they are f**king this up.
I'm from Austin, TX but decided to go with a dealer in Seattle coz' I wanted to drive my rig down the west coast and along the southern border back to Austin. Went with Bickford Ford in Snohomish after some searching. Jason at Bickford has been great to work with. Day 2 BL, 7MT reservation with MIC being the only sin, so keeping my fingers crossed ....

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like some of you, I'm also with Autonation Ford Bellevue but my experience has been pretty good. I've mostly been working with the GM (Josh) although I was assigned a new sales associate today.

He threw me the key this AM to their mannequin and I took it for a lengthy spin. My production date is August 23rd.

Badlands non-squatch
Thanks for the heads up! I called and went by to drive it. So awesome! Got them to put the top down for my drive. Did a little loop around Bellevue. Traffic was bad, but got a good feel for it. Even more excited for mine to get here soon!

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered with autonation Bellevue. Haven’t heard a thing. No build date either. Im probably canceling for a 22 Raptor anyway since I already had to replace the car my bronco was supposed to replace.

JTBryan

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT 500, 2020 Mini Cooper SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands non-squatch
Mine is August 23 as well. We’re getting it through Spokane, but live in Anacortes.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up! I called and went by to drive it. So awesome! Got them to put the top down for my drive. Did a little loop around Bellevue. Traffic was bad, but got a good feel for it. Even more excited for mine to get here soon!
badass! I think I saw you driving down 8th street between 5:30-6pm . Looks good with the top down

I ordered with autonation Bellevue. Haven’t heard a thing. No build date either. Im probably canceling for a 22 Raptor anyway since I already had to replace the car my bronco was supposed to replace.
When did you reserve? Your build date probably isn't that far away. If you get some time, stop by Ford Bellevue and take their Badlands for a spin. You won't regret it.

Sponsored

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

badass! I think I saw you driving down 8th street between 5:30-6pm . Looks good with the top down
That was us! My wife took a video to show our kids that they should wear a hat 😁

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it me or are most of the demo units 4dr BL in CO? Three dealers I’ve seen with the same build.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you think?
It was amazing to finally get behind the wheel of this thing. 2.3 was definitely sufficient the 2.7 should be a beast. Went up 410 to mud mt dam road and turned around. It is definitely comfy didn't spen a lot of time with it we literally pulled it out of the showroom for the first drive. There were a few other people there looking at it when we pulled it out. But we parked it outside for others to get a chance to drive it... sorry if I snagged it if other members here were looking and hopefully you waited around to take a turn :)
I did change over to a soft top today because of the mic issues but we will see if I get a 21. Have every other sin. Heading up the pass the 2.3 moved with ease no problems there. The trail sights are definitely a help looking down the hood the front end ends pretty sharply at the sights. If your dealer doesn't have one yet fugate had been awesome to use the demo as intended and sales staff has been incredible. But do keep in mind they are in the dark just as much as everyone else is... but they will do their best to help you out and let you crawl all over this beast.. also the cyber orange was very temping!

20210721_131255.jpg

20210721_131721.jpg

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it me or are most of the demo units 4dr BL in CO? Three dealers I’ve seen with the same build.
I loved the CO. Not regretting my OW choice, but CO looked awesome, especially with the orange stitching & accents inside.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation with Bowen. Reserved a 2-door 2.3l auto basesquatch with a roof rack on 7/15. Last I checked I was #53 / 59 allocation. No build date yet though. :(

They have been pretty good to work with, seem to know some details which is good and they have been pretty good at responding when I ask for updates. They get their mannequin at the end of next month which is a 4-door Wildtrak in Cyber Orange with Lux Package and Winch Kit.
This is the first time I've seen an allocation number stated for Bowen. Every time I ask, they scoot around the question and ignore that part of my email lol.
Sponsored