First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 fusion, 2019 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I’ve been lurking for awhile and I’m A- plan eligible. I’ve got mine reserved and I’m also not trying to deal with any bullshit. Anyone have any pointers?

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
X-Plan is like .4 percent under or over invoice, not cheaper than $1000 under invoice...
Still a wash or cheaper than traveling from a small PA airport to a small Iowa airport and paying for hotels and gas to drive back or to ship from Iowa to PA.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. I added the digital cluster to my 17 Mustang with Forscan, which has led me to think the big screen will be something I add myself down the road. Don’t think the 360 camera will be feasible but I can live without it. Somehow.
Forscan will be new to me. Heated wheel depends mainly on the wiring in the column and clockspring, so can be done independent of BCM programming.

And why the shit would you not put the heated wheel switch on the wheel, Ford? :LOL: I'm thinking if I order the wheel separate, I'll be retasking one of the buttons on the wheel as a switch for heat.

I swear, the past few days have been eleventy people bitching to high heaven about how Ford mis-stepped by not adding their favorite turboencabulator.

It's like they don't know the aftermarket exists.

Sponsored

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok I’ve been lurking for awhile and I’m A- plan eligible. I’ve got mine reserved and I’m also not trying to deal with any bullshit. Anyone have any pointers?
I suggest checking with the dealer you reserved at and make sure they will participate, if so, as long as Ford offers it for the Bronco you should be good to go. My original reservation the dealer won't even answer any of my questions or if they will participate, so I placed a second order 2 days later at a dealer I confirmed would take X Plan first if it is offered.

Reality is, for those that wait a year the Bronco will probably be able to be bought from any high volume dealer at 10%+ under invoice just like F-150 and Ranger (and like the Jeep Wrangler). Right now there's all the hype and little information so dealers see $$ based on perceived demand. I think that will somewhat change. I suspect a large number of reservations are people hedging like myself and placed 2 and a lot will just cancel, I'd be surprised if more than 40-50% of initial reservations turn into orders.

Last edited:

Sph88

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 fusion, 2019 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suggest checking with the dealer you reserved at and make sure they will participate, if so, as long as Ford offers it for the Bronco you should be good to go. My original reservation the dealer won't even answer any of my questions or if they will participate, so I placed a second order 2 days later at a dealer I confirmed would take X Plan first if it is offered.

Reality is, for those that wait a year the Bronco will probably be able to be bought from any high volume dealer at 10%+ under invoice just like F-150 and Ranger (and like the Jeep Wrangler). Right now there's all the hype and little information so dealers see $$ based on perceived demand. I think that will somewhat change. I suspect a large number of orders are people hedging like myself and placed 2 and a lot will just cancel, I'd be surprised if more than 40-50% of initial reservations turn into orders.
Agreed. I’ve tried reaching out to my original dealer to no response. I just want to make sure I have them by the balls when the time comes. I will not be paying over msrp when I reserved in advance and am actually a ford employee. They need to understand that my plant is capable and at this time in rumors or building the sport.

Sponsored

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got a text back from my contact at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, GA. He said, "We would like to be in the $1000 under invoice game." So we'll see how that pans out.
Let me know how this pans out if you don't mind. Kennesaw is a lot closer to me than Iowa.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something to consider when planning to finance a vehicle you buy out of state... you cannot roll the tax, title, and registration into the financed price. So, if you have a 6% sales tax, you’ll have to pay that out of pocket when you register your car after your 45 day temp tag expires. That could be $3,000 plus title and registration on a $50,000 vehicle.

Just wanted to share this thought with the group members who plan to buy out of state.