BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm planning on Badlands + 2.7 + Lux and trying to figure out where that leaves me with the budget.
x2. Once you had a vehicle with adaptive cruise control it is tough to go without. But you forgot to add some Sasquatch. Man, I am so gonna destroy our budget
Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

x2. Once you had a vehicle with adaptive cruise control it is tough to go without. But you forgot to add some Sasquatch. Man, I am so gonna destroy our budget
That's exactly what I want too.... Badlands, 2.7, Lux, Sasquatch.... no leather seats though! I want the vinyl seats and rubber floor :)

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's exactly what I want too.... Badlands, 2.7, Lux, Sasquatch.... no leather seats though! I want the vinyl seats and rubber floor :)
Make the three... pretty sure @BlueBronco will be going with Velocity Blue so there are at least two identical Broncos out there.

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It depends on what kind of off-roading you're doing. If you want to do a lot of rock crawling, get the badlands with the 2.7 and Sasquatch cause it has sway bar disconnect and the "Rock" GOAT mode. If you aren't rock crawling, get the wildtrak.
Yeah. I won’t be doing much rock crawling. I reserved Wildtrack, seems I made the right choice.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find this a bit disappointing and was hoping for another month or 3 before it shows up.

No, I don't have the Covid. The reason I didn't want this rushed out was I wanted time for the bigwigs to discuss and add the following:

1) Sasquatch for the manual trannys

2) white roof and grill

3) the good color choices

If this thing comes out in 4 weeks the odds these options shrink...

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Build and Price tool being online doesn't mean that the order banks are available yet. People will be able to spec out a Bronco and price it, but they won't actually be able to submit an order to the dealer until December. Those with reservations get first dibs.

How torturous is this, build, spec and price.... then wait a few months until you can place the order...... Gawd I am going to go crazy!!!

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Both are absolutely tops in their segments and I've owned both. I believe both have won Wards 10 Best!!! The 23L took and built a new Mustang customer when initially it was really doubted? I currently own 27L in my F150 and it is very capable of pushing a 5K plus truck. Go and watch some youtube o-60 compares to 50L etc. At times I cant believe the grunt off the line. So I'm leaning toward the 27L but not entirely sure if I go 2 door? If you are new to Ford and these 2 engines expect to be pleasantly surprised! You will not be let down.

I know a few with the 2.7 in their F150 who have become believers in EB.

Sponsored

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may be the odd man out, bit I hope it doesn't come out that fast. The longer it takes for build and price, the more time they have to fix their offering fuck up. Sasquatch+ manual, white roof ECT...

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi. I work in Powertain Design and primarily work on 30L Diesel, 67L Diesel, 50L and 52L applications. I have lurked for many, many months and now I am here and I am one of the biggest fans of the Bronco and Mustang you will find!
Oil consumption in 5.0L in 2018+ F150. Fixed? :)

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No rock crawling here.

Big bend + steel bumper/prerunner hoop + auto + auto 4wd + maybe 2.7. Or maybe black diamond if cheaper in the end. Not totally sold on the vinyl seats yet.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have mine already spec’d out. Can I just have pricing? ;)
I pretty much know what packages and listed options I want, but no clue as to what the "200 or so" optional accessories are. I've gotta believe, there will be something there I'd want to add.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.