First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys, the thoughts on our 2 Dr orders are all over the place. I am hopeful based on seeing some, as this is a good indicator since 3/4 Broncos are 4 door, so there aren't a ton of us in the 2 Dr Cartel to get builds to. Wish I knew exact number, but that's just my curiosity.

I would imagine our roofs are easier since there's just one set of panels, but I do understand it uses the same bonding process and materials.

We're sort of a support group for each other and should create a 2 Dr Cartel or Real Bronco's with 2 Doors club. :)
Heard at auction in 25 years: "...a rare 2021 2-door Bronco, only one of one in this configuration..." šŸ’€
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heard at auction in 25 years: "...a rare 2021 2-door Bronco, only one of one in this configuration..." šŸ’€
Likely.

Guess I'm just not a follower and chart my own path like the others in the 2 Dr Cartel. Yep

2 Dr Cartel - "Blood in/Blood out!" ā˜ 

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

any 2 dr peeps get a date in the last month or 2? i see dates getting pushed back, but any new dates?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably closer to 4 months of unscheduled production.

first editions and wildtraks will get priority for hardtops.
MustangRanch is likely correct, if you don't have a VIN number yet and you are planning on a hard top, the odds are not in your favor at this point. Sure, there will definitely be some hard tops that still get scheduled, but nowhere near close to the remaining demand.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
any 2 dr peeps get a date in the last month or 2? i see dates getting pushed back, but any new dates?
I was bumped from 7/26 to 8/2. Last night my order went from "in order processing" to "in production". This morning my PSP date was still 8/2 according to Military Auto Sales. Motorcraft's AsBuilt database shows a tear tag has been generated for my Bronco - so things are moving. I don't have a window sticker or a blend date yet.

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a build date of 7/14 - 2dr BL
no update since then though

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a want not a need. I'll get it when I get it.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes but you had a date to be bumped. Im a first day reservation whom never had a date. Are they done assigning dates until they catch up?

I was bumped from 7/26 to 8/2. Last night my order went from "in order processing" to "in production". This morning my PSP date was still 8/2 according to Military Auto Sales. Motorcraft's AsBuilt database shows a tear tag has been generated for my Bronco - so things are moving. I don't have a window sticker or a blend date yet.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes but you had a date to be bumped. Im a first day reservation whom never had a date. Are they done assigning dates until they catch up?
From what I understand, they will be assigning more dates, but I don't know when. I would expect no scheduling to be done next week, but who knows.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its less. I used the sticky spreadsheet where 8k members entered their builds . 2D builds are less than 25%. I wish there was a way to know how many manual vs automatic

8k is a big enough sample imo
Recent Scheduling showed just under 20% for 2 doors production of I remember right

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are showing up, I just left the dealership where I placed my order and they have a 2dr on the lot that is a customer order.

ETA more info: Was a Carbonized Grey, Base, 2.7L, Sas.
Seeing posts like this are keeping me from saying,
ā€œfuck it, Iā€™m buying a Supra.ā€

literally JUST texting my sales guy (at Toyota). Iā€™m losing patience and running out of time with my trade equity. Been waiting so long now that Iā€™ve stashed a good amount for a down payment. With all the bullshit lately, itā€™s getting hard to stay hard. As crude as that sounds.

Carb Gray Base 2dr Sasquatch 2.7 w/switches

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still 5 months of MY21 production. Lol
If August is already fully scheduled, we just have September-November and maybe the first week of December. So for us without a build date we actually only have about 3 months of unscheduled ā€˜21 production left

Last edited:

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is one of two things- an absolute idiot or acting dumb while pulling some shenanigans. I am a 7/13 res 2 door BL non sas manual. I ask him the simple question of where I am in his allocations. He won't answer and only says I "have an early time stamp" on my res and they still have " almost 40% of their allocation yet to be built". This is a large dealer. What it tells me is they have had a bunch of broncos go to production but somehow, some way my 7/13 just didn't get picked up. No way a dealer that size has 60% of their allocation scheduled and I didn't get picked with my time stamp.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a build week of 8/23 for my 2-dr High Badlands, 2.7l w/tow. 7/14, 1 a.m. reservation and 1/22 order date. I'm not holding my breath, but since I just bought plane tix for a trip to Colorado 8/18 - 8/26, I have a feeling it will show up the week I'm gone.
Sponsored