First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved my BL 2 door non Sasquatch 2.3 manual about 2.5 hours after the website “opened” for reservation. I have no idea when mine will be built, neither does my dealership which makes sense, since Ford isn’t in the business of communicating effectively. It would be nice if they would let us know what’s up, especially if I could change my order to a Sasquatch since it’s more than likely that my build may be moved to a 22. Here is hoping they communicate soon so I can plan ahead as best as I can.
I think they just communicated loud and clear. They just refused to add more more builds into a process in which they don’t have a clue as to when, or even if, they’ll be able to build Broncos with currently assigned VINs.

Considering the vast majority of what was previewing as priority code 01 was FE’s, then that ought to tell you how dire the situation is.

In summary It appears, Ford is not confident that they can complete the builds of those customers with VINs in the current pipeline by September 30th….so they are not adding new builds until they have more clarity.
Sponsored

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a July 28th reservation that a cancelled in Dec2020 because I couldn't see getting delivery in time to turn in the lease I was in at the time. That would be right about now. I convinced myself that what I really wanted was electric and reserved a MachE. (They're really sweet!) Then, I actually got a good deal with Mercedes and traded one lease for another in February. My husband will not respect me if I make the financially ludicrous decision to also buy that Mach E which has already been produced, so I backed out of that one. I'm still very interested in the Bronco. Hoping that the math will math and timing will work out with all the delays and constraints, I reserved again about a week ago. I'm in no hurry. If I get it in 2 years, that'll be perfect timing.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What I find incredible is the Facebook bronco6G feed thread I just looked at. Bunch of supposed Ford assy workers saying things like "we're making 500 Broncos each shift..." Over and over different people quoting super high numbers like that. How? With "no production this week" do they think anyone will believe them? Or am I missing something? Thousands being built a week...going into a black hole somewhere? Because they're not going out to order holders.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But we're good with more delays right, we got a photocopy of some early design sketches?
Don’t forget the snazzy sticker! 😂

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To everyone getting those “thanks for waiting sticker packages”, what are your reservation dates/times? I’m an hour 3 day one and I haven’t gotten a packet.
8/28 reservation, 2/5 order .. not an early reservation in comparison to the first day hour 3’s around here but still relatively early as I come up on a year of waiting. I got my sticker and poster on Saturday.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep trying to forget I ordered it so maybe the time will just pass and I’ll be pleasantly surprised when it ships. BUT.. my car is coming up to the warranty threshold in miles and I’m going to be sick if I have to pay out of pocket to repair this car. The plan was I’d have my bronco long before this was an issue. Thanks a heap, coyote.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To everyone getting those “thanks for waiting sticker packages”, what are your reservation dates/times? I’m an hour 3 day one and I haven’t gotten a packet.
7/14/20 @8am reservation. 1/30/21 order. The poster and sticker were basically the first I’ve heard from Ford since January (minus the other “stay pumped” bullshit). And as you can see in my signature…my build should be on the short list, though I have no expectations at all now. I did not, in fact, stay pumped.

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t gotten the poster in the mail but I get all the emails and got the last sticker pack. Is it for people who have called the hotline maybe? I haven’t called since I switched my reservation.

Tmite

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't you drive a Tacoma? 😆
Its actually for my son and Ive been unfortunately using it while waiting on a Bronco. Traded in my F150 for it to give him the Tacoma, well that's not working out well for me is it........... Ive had several Fords, just bummed on this whole deal! Its disheartening. Definitely looking at other options for the future.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Expect my day one reservation build date and VIN on Christmas Day. Got it.

Sponsored

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t gotten the poster in the mail but I get all the emails and got the last sticker pack. Is it for people who have called the hotline maybe? I haven’t called since I switched my reservation.
4/1/21 res 4/4 order and got the poster, came ups though. Have never called the hotline. Did the ride along at Super Celebration east though.

ajdavis19

First Edition
First Name
Alden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FE has been "Produced" since 7/16 and there has been no movement since. No "released" or "Shipped". Very disappointing that we can't answers as to why others built the same week are already in transit and I'm stuck in MAP😔.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
10/30 reservation, 3/18 order date. Got my care package in the mail yesterday

Snowboarder777

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had reservation January 24th and order placed late 3/24/2021 and still got the care package..
Sponsored