First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MORRFlate Multi Tire Inflation and Deflation Kit (155” Wheelbase)

Manufacturer: MORRFlate
Link: Click Here

Online Store: MORRFlate
Price: $224.98 (free shipping)

Using the ARB portable single compressor to inflate my current rig (2019 Taco on 31s) revealed some challenges and issues that I wanted to address. Inflating the tires one at a time, repeatedly kneeling down, and attempting to equalize the PSI at each corner proved to be a major PITA.

My search for a solution led me to MORRFlate. They offer a multi tire (2 or 4) inflation and deflation kit in various wheelbases and lengths. I opted for the 4 wheel (155" WB) kit and added the optional digital gauge and an adapter. The hoses (Flexzilla) are very soft, flexible, and has no memory. This makes it extremely easy to handle when setting up and packing it away. This kit allows me to deflate and inflate all 4 tires and equalize the pressure with a single lever. The kit's ease of use and functionality is welcomed addition to my tire airing up/down solution when out on the trail.

Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build MORRFlate Kit
Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build MORRFlate Ba
Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build 35psi
Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build Digital Gauge
Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build Dash

Setup.jpg
Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same thing yesterday

Using the ARB portable single compressor to inflate my current rig (2019 Taco on 31s) revealed some challenges and issues that I wanted to address. Inflating the tires one at a time, repeatedly kneeling down, and attempting to equalize the PSI at each corner proved to be a major PITA.

My search for a solution led me to MORRFlate. They offer a multi tire (2 or 4) inflation and deflation kit in various wheelbases and lengths. I opted for the 4 wheel (155" WB) kit and added the optional digital gauge and an adapter. The hoses (Flexzilla) are very soft, flexible, and has no memory. This makes it extremely easy to handle when setting up and packing it away. This kit allows me to deflate and inflate all 4 tires and equalize the pressure with a single lever. The kit's ease of use and functionality is welcomed addition to my tire airing up/down solution when out on the trail.

Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build Setu

i got the same thing delivered yesterday

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So hook up all four tires and go? Nice. Is there an auto-shut off at a preset PSI?

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So hook up all four tires and go? Nice. Is there an auto-shut off at a preset PSI?
Yes, connect 1-4 tires and it equalizes the PSI. Unfortunately, there isn’t an auto-shut off at a preset PSI. The valve must be closed manually to prevent under deflation/over inflation.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was the issue?
The single ARB runs extremely hot. This resulted in a failure of the stinger/adapter hose. My friend and I are going to the Power Tank which should eliminate the heating issue and will greatly improve the inflation time. I’ll post up pics and initial impressions when I receive my unit.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheels and tires have arrived!!!!

Icon Alloys Rebound Pro
17x8.5 0mm Offset/4.75BS 6x5.5
Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build F76654E4-8E94-4F25-BAC2-EBCB98173B79

Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3
35x12.5 / 17
Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build 805FCA62-A08D-4158-A95F-BCF0CFE86084

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tires have been mounted but I’m still waiting on taking delivery of my Bronco (blend date 8/5 no ship date). I plan to install the wheel/tires as soon as I bring it home and will post tons of pictures.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

great build list. The Bronco will be amazing on a set of King Shocks.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
great build list. The Bronco will be amazing on a set of King Shocks.
Thanks. I'm patiently waiting for my Bronco to be delivered to my dealer any day now. I have an order in for the first batch of the King shocks with an ETA of as early as September. I also have on order for the first batch of the RPG UCA in King blue. It's been a long wait but will be worthwhile when everything starts to come together.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks. I'm patiently waiting for my Bronco to be delivered to my dealer any day now. I have an order in for the first batch of the King shocks with an ETA of as early as September. I also have on order for the first batch of the RPG UCA in King blue. It's been a long wait but will be worthwhile when everything starts to come together.
Good choice. RPG guys are good people. Shop is not too far from where I live. Hopefully King's shock estimate is accurate. I have had some trouble with them over the past few years missing build dates for Raptor shocks. Then they built me the wrong shock and I had to re-order. But the Bronco setup should be easier for them to build than the custom ones i ordered in the past.