Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Estimated delivery on Ford and B6G's trackers both updated to 8/1/21! šŸ˜ƒ

No other updates, but I'll take it! Considering MAP to dealer is 40 miles, and how many people have taken ownership before their delivery date, could I be in the presence of my 4DR-WT-A51-LUX-HD BUMPER tomorrow? Today??? šŸ˜µ

tenor.gif
I cannot recall - did you receive a Built email?

I am still sitting in limbo on that end - and I have a soft top and no tow package - so the idea that my Bronco has been just sitting for over a week for no apparent reason seems odd with so many getting their delivery within days. And others on this thread are reporting that their rigs arrived at the dealers with no pizza tracker update. My Tracker did update this morning to show a dealer delivery by 8/11. So is it 50/50 that my rig is actually in transit to the dealer as I type?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And unless I missed it, havenā€™t seen any 7/19 week 4 door builds with a MIC top get built or shipped emails yet either (or even updated pizza tracker notifications).
I think I saw one posted recently but maybe it was a build from the week before?

Hopefully they are going through QC for us MIC folks this week and will release them quickly after that if they pass.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I saw one posted recently but maybe it was a build from the week before?

Hopefully they are going through QC for us MIC folks this week and will release them quickly after that if they pass.
That's my hope as well.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is a 7/19 build week has been stuck in the doldrums of in-production with no updates as well. I'm assuming because of the MIC top. It might be a long wait.

Sponsored

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ve been in production limbo since the 16th.
I got a ā€œHappy Birthdayā€ confirmation. I have the OTA red badge and everything else but nothing. 4D, 2.3, Soft top and no tow package.

Iā€™m in So Cal so Iā€™m wondering if there isnā€™t enough for them to send it by rail yet. So many people getting built emails and shipped who have later builds.

Any info would be appreciated because my dealer and Ford have been MIA.

Thanks

9D3B2045-97AC-4A2A-9428-296331D0F93E.jpeg

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a ā€œHappy Birthdayā€ confirmation. I have the OTA red badge and everything else but nothing. 4D, 2.3, Soft top and no tow package.

Iā€™m in So Cal so Iā€™m wondering if there isnā€™t enough for them to send it by rail yet. So many people getting built emails and shipped who have later builds.

Thanks

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 9D3B2045-97AC-4A2A-9428-296331D0F93E

Near the bottom of the email close to the window sticker button has your "Estimated Dealer Delivery" populated yet? I'm in SoCal - 2dr badlands, CO, MGV, High, non-sas, tow and it just updated last night with a 9-1-21 date.....šŸ˜”

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 9D3B2045-97AC-4A2A-9428-296331D0F93E
Many of these built/shipped seem to be fairly close to MAP + hard top, maybe a few outliers. This may be a dumb question but, do the rails run through MAP or do they have to convoy to the railyards?

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is a 7/19 build week has been stuck in the doldrums of in-production with no updates as well. I'm assuming because of the MIC top. It might be a long wait.
I wish I knew why mine has been stuck too. I had a blend of 07/22 and haven't heard anything. I got the soft top and my dealer has no idea why it hasnt shipped. It's really sad that they dont communicate these things to the dealers or even to us.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Near the bottom of the email close to the window sticker button has your "Estimated Dealer Delivery" populated yet? I'm in SoCal - 2dr badlands, CO, MGV, High, non-sas, tow and it just updated last night with a 9-1-21 date.....šŸ˜”
I didnā€™t notice that but it says 8/10 estimated dealer delivery.

Thank you so much for that!

How is that not communicated through? How accurate is that?

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didnā€™t notice that but it says 8/10 estimated dealer delivery.

Thank you so much for that!

How is that not communicated through? How accurate is that?
where are you seeing this? Can you take a pic

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I cannot recall - did you receive a Built email?

I am still sitting in limbo on that end - and I have a soft top and no tow package - so the idea that my Bronco has been just sitting for over a week for no apparent reason seems odd with so many getting their delivery within days. And others on this thread are reporting that their rigs arrived at the dealers with no pizza tracker update. My Tracker did update this morning to show a dealer delivery by 8/11. So is it 50/50 that my rig is actually in transit to the dealer as I type?
Nope, no email. My last email from Ford was on 6/26/21. Besides some random Sync/FordPass stuff, this is the first update I have had since the start of my build day - And I had to play detective (like we all did) to even figure out I was being built!

Below are my dates for anyone who may find them helpful:
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1627398091031

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

where are you seeing this? Can you take a pic
88A26CCA-345D-414A-8BEF-9428A755DD6B.jpeg

No email or update on the tracker though.

I emailed my dealer to confirm. Iā€™ll see if they can confirm it on their end as well.
Sponsored