Who's a 7/19 build?

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now I'm cross referencing everyone's builds as to why mine hasn't moved and keep thinking it's a roof issue
I have a soft top and its a very basic build. Very few options. You guys don't have the brush guard by chance, do you? Blend date of 7/20 here and crickets besides the modules/sync update stuff.
Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Near the bottom of the email close to the window sticker button has your "Estimated Dealer Delivery" populated yet? I'm in SoCal - 2dr badlands, CO, MGV, High, non-sas, tow and it just updated last night with a 9-1-21 date.....😔
Thanks for pointing this out. I totally missed it since my Bronco has been "in production" since 7/19. Estimated dealer delivery by rail to Las Vegas is 8/14.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None of this makes sense anymore. We have units NOT marked as built, but delivered! Many in Purgatory....

And dealers confirming built status with no changes on trackers, etc. My 7/23 build still nada on trackers, dealer says I'm picking it up on Sat.....

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope, no email. My last email from Ford was on 6/26/21. Besides some random Sync/FordPass stuff, this is the first update I have had since the start of my build day - And I had to play detective (like we all did) to even figure out I was being built!

Below are my dates for anyone who may find them helpful:
1627398091031.png
So does the activate vehicle mean you're built?

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a soft top and its a very basic build. Very few options. You guys don't have the brush guard by chance, do you? Blend date of 7/20 here and crickets besides the modules/sync update stuff.
I did get the brush guard

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I have read so far it doesn’t mean much but my Bronco showed up in front of the BRONCO text. Kinda cool at least.

EB55A3CA-3348-4345-B685-0CD3DB0ABAE3.jpeg

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

None of this makes sense anymore. We have units NOT marked as built, but delivered! Many in Purgatory....

And dealers confirming built status with no changes on trackers, etc. My 7/23 build still nada on trackers, dealer says I'm picking it up on Sat.....

I agree none of this makes sense but I’m not going to complain if you get yours Saturday and I get mine in 2 weeks.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t notice that but it says 8/10 estimated dealer delivery.

Thank you so much for that!

How is that not communicated through? How accurate is that?
No problem! I caught it after seeing a few post something about it and after the usual multiple refreshes. First showed up on the B6G tracker then about an hour later on the Ford tracker (no email, still with a 7/19 in production status). Not sure on the accuracy, was hoping to see one of our insiders comment but haven't yet.

where are you seeing this? Can you take a pic
Ford Tracker or the B6G tracker. On the Ford tracker its right above the dealer details. Mine prior to last night was N/A. I still show a "In Production status of 7/19" my blend was 7/16.

Thanks for pointing this out. I totally missed it since my Bronco has been "in production" since 7/19. Estimated dealer delivery by rail to Las Vegas is 8/14.
No problem!! I didn't even realize it until some posted about it. I'm in the same boat with you, no updated email, still "in production as of 7/19". I hope mine is on the rail with yours, I'm taking delivery in San Diego.

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did get the brush guard
I feel like that's the real hold-up right now. I swear I haven't seen a built email in a while that shows the brush guard. Which stinks because that thing could very easily be installed later.

goodnterribles

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I just heard back from my dealer, and while they haven't been the most responsive in this process, they have been pretty accurate when they do give me a date. He said they are expecting delivery around August 2, which is Monday. I've been stuck in production on the tracker since my blend date of 7/20, so I don't know if this is a good sign for everyone else.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I just heard back from my dealer, and while they haven't been the most responsive in this process, they have been pretty accurate when they do give me a date. He said they are expecting delivery around August 2, which is Monday. I've been stuck in production on the tracker since my blend date of 7/20, so I don't know if this is a good sign for everyone else.
Did your dealer say why they are expecting delivery Aug 2. ?
I'm in purgatory as well and my dealer dont know squat.
The tracker shows nothing useful about delivery.

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So does the activate vehicle mean you're built?
If there is anything the last 155 pages has taught me, is that we don't know anything for sure lol. We're all just yearning for a sliver of Ford's attention!

In reality, it does seem like the Sync/Modules are a good indication that, at the very least, your parts are allocated for your build. According to @Permaxyz the "In Production" date in your tracker is essentially the date your Bronco is built. For me that date was 7/19.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1627401668438

goodnterribles

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did your dealer say why they are expecting delivery Aug 2. ?
I'm in purgatory as well and my dealer dont know squat.
The tracker shows nothing useful about delivery.
No, just that's what they see as it being delivered. He did "on or about August 2". They were accurate with both my original production date and my second one after it was delayed, and I heard from them before I ever got an email from Ford, so I definitely believe them. Who knows at this point but I guess I better get my ducks in a row.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I have read so far it doesn’t mean much but my Bronco showed up in front of the BRONCO text. Kinda cool at least.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1627401668438
Every time I see a black diamond with those steelies I second guess my choice. Looks so good. Also got OW btw

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, just that's what they see as it being delivered. He did "on or about August 2". They were accurate with both my original production date and my second one after it was delayed, and I heard from them before I ever got an email from Ford, so I definitely believe them. Who knows at this point but I guess I better get my ducks in a row.
It's why I keep telling folks to call their dealer. Ford isn't updating trackers...the dealers have the info. So don't fret, find out.
Sponsored