First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do we know this is true? I need some proof.
laj.tuxmek has been a trusted and reliable source of information in this community.

Velocity Blue sure does look slick so I can see the allure. Won't be my Bronco but I look forward to seeing it off the road.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This aggravates me
Agree. Still makes zero sense. Paint is paint. It's a color used already on other vehicles. Parts are parts. They can be painted in any color

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed a reservation deposit, and Velocity Blue is what I want. Will I be able to order, and just wait the extra time until the Velocity Blue Broncos become available?
Ditto this. I'm cool with having my build a bit later to get the right color. Depending on the up charge for it.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I placed a reservation deposit, and Velocity Blue is what I want. Will I be able to order, and just wait the extra time until the Velocity Blue Broncos become available?
I'm I the same boat. And here's the problem. From what I've read, at some point your reservation will be active and you'll have the opportunity to go to the dealer and configure and order. If you don't order by a certain time, you'll lose your reservation and spot in line. With Rumors of 200k reservations, that's a long line... but hopefully thats not the case and you can wait for velocity blue.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most likely you can order it but your order will never be pulled from the order bank until the color is available.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm I the same boat. And here's the problem. From what I've read, at some point your reservation will be active and you'll have the opportunity to go to the dealer and configure and order. If you don't order by a certain time, you'll lose your reservation and spot in line. With Rumors of 200k reservations, that's a long line... but hopefully thats not the case and you can wait for velocity blue.
I’m nearly certain you’ll be able to check the box for velocity blue and keep your reservation. You’ll just have to wait another Month or two for them to build it

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Daaaang y’all that blue looks awesome with bronze. Killing me smalls!! What brand are those rims?! I may be getting closer to looking like my avatar then I originally planned!!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Velocity Blue WILL be available, but it will be a late availability color. It will probably be a couple months after the initial launch. So probably early summer 2021 before you start seeing the color available for purchase.

Reason: It was a very late addition to the color palette. Because of this, all of the usual complexity management, sequencing, sourcing, etc. is happening later than the other colors, hence why it is late availability. Adding a new color isn't as simple as it seems.
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color tenor
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.