Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So
so say you don’t have a vin by September 30th your a 2022?? Or do you mean by production week of September 30th??
I'm just going off the chit chat. But.. if Ford has stopped new scheduling be sure it can't handle what is on the line, then, they need to let people to know "definitely plan for a 22." Not "stay pumped," not "here's x points" but real facts for real people
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just going off 5he shit chat. But.. if Ford has stopped new scheduling be sure it can't handle what is on the line, then, they need to let people to know "definitely plan for a 22." Not "stay pumped," not "here's x points" but real facts for real people
Ya exactly. I’d like to know what’s going on lol I just feel like stuff is gonna keep being pushed back and delayed and I already set up a timeline if I don’t have a vin by then, it is what it is might look into gen 2 raptors for the right price

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just going off 5he shit chat. But.. if Ford has stopped new scheduling be sure it can't handle what is on the line, then, they need to let people to know "definitely plan for a 22." Not "stay pumped," not "here's x points" but real facts for real people
22 order banks open 9/13, 22 scheduling starts 10/14, 22 production starts 12/13.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
22 order banks open 9/13, 22 scheduling starts 10/14, 22 production starts 12/13.
Will our '21 orders automatically convert to a '22 if we don't get a build date before the order banks open for the '22s?

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will our '21 orders automatically convert to a '22 if we don't get a build date before the order banks open for the '22s?
No, you need to work with your dealer to re-order for MY22. Some options may change so your existing order wouldn't necessarily convert right over to the new model year. Not sure how it will work exactly with the pricing freeze for current order holders, however.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah I am not putting too much faith into that previously set schedule because at this point they have all moved up to this point.

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I am not putting too much faith into that previously set schedule because at this point they have all moved up to this point.
Hard to change time. No amount of delays will change the switch to MY22 in December, and they need to get orders entered and scheduled prior to that date.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hard to change time. No amount of delays will change the switch to MY22 in December, and they need to get orders entered and scheduled prior to that date.
I get the hard MY22 change timeframe, that just means they can continue with dealer stock.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a positive thought...by the end of January 2022, all those dealer demos will be available for sale to the public. Most of them will never see the road or, if they do, will have very few miles. So if you see one at your dealership that meets your requirements, may want to put a deposit on it and sign a purchase/sale agreement to lock it in. If your current order slips to mid-2022 build, you can at least drive your demo for a few months then decide to sell it or decline the new unit. Starting to move into a timeframe that could be a win-win for us.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford reports earnings after market close today. I’m wondering how (or even if) they will explain the Bronco production fiasco during the call…all those un-filled orders and quality issues impact profits.

Sponsored

El Taco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I was hoping for Spring then Memorial day, then the 4th of July, them Labor day and now Thanksgiving. Well at least they are finding major bugs in the Guinea pigs that got SOOOOO lucky to get one of the first off the line Bronco's. Just making lemonade out of lemons. Lol

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford reports earnings after market close today. I’m wondering how (or even if) they will explain the Bronco production fiasco during the call…all those un-filled orders and quality issues impact profits.
Probably looks even better to investors if they have all those orders pending AND a bunch of dealer stock about to churn out.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe I'm crazy, but Ford's inability to build some of the Broncos that have been scheduled by the scheduled date does not justify their decision to not give the rest of us broad 3-6 month ETAs on when we might make it into production.

It also doesn't absolve them of the failure to communicate updates to those builds that are stuck in production. These are largely separate failures and it's so weird to me that some people on this forum are twisting things around to use one issue to justify Ford's failure to deliver on the other.

This is my issue. Everyone, and I mean everyone who has a reservation should have an ETA from Ford. Meaning "Your Bronco is on track to be Built in Q2 2022" or Q4 2021, whatever.

The non communication and just being in the dark as to when it will be built, show up, etc. is unacceptable on Ford's part. I have a feeling people would be ok with knowing what the wait is going to be, rather than being in the dark and waiting for that elusive In Production email.
Sponsored