Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can your source tell us anything about the interior colors? Alot of us First edition reservers will be disappointed if the blue/gray is the only interior option.
There will be multiple choices of interior schemes on the First Editions. I've not gotten further clarity, though I'd guess you'll be able to select between Navy Pier, Light Sandstone, or Roast/Black.
Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be multiple choices of interior schemes on the First Editions. I've not gotten further clarity, though I'd guess you'll be able to select between Navy Pier, Light Sandstone, or Roast/Black.
Interior options on badlands?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Positive? That's really calming to here, but the Bronco Sport First edition sport doesn't give you an interior choice.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Positive? That's really calming to here, but the Bronco Sport First edition sport doesn't give you an interior choice.
This is still fairly fluid (order guides don't have to be locked in for a few more weeks), but that's the last I've heard.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
MachE First Edition had only one interior color, black with two different color stiching. We wanted the white interior so Ordered a Premium model and not the FE we reserved. Not sure if the Bronco will be the same.

Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those attempting to suss out the total reservations, there is a clue in the reservation data on the forum if you’re willing to make some assumptions.

Assuming that:
1. The sample of reservations is fairly representative across the board, which I think it probably is with over 1,300 on the list.
2. The number of First Edition reservations is actually 3,500 total, with no oversell to account for people dropping their reservations.

Then dividing 3500 by .208 (the current percentage of FE reservations) gives you 16,826 total reservations.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man... sure would have been nice if the numbers were sequential. I'd be in the first 500. Lol.

I'm gonna DL that spreadsheet and see if there are any patterns based on region, doors, trim, etc.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man... sure would have been nice if the numbers were sequential. I'd be in the first 500. Lol.

I'm gonna DL that spreadsheet and see if there are any patterns based on region, doors, trim, etc.
Looking forward to seeing any results you come up with!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those attempting to suss out the total reservations, there is a clue in the reservation data on the forum if you’re willing to make some assumptions.

Assuming that:
1. The sample of reservations is fairly representative across the board, which I think it probably is with over 1,300 on the list.
2. The number of First Edition reservations is actually 3,500 total, with no oversell to account for people dropping their reservations.

Then dividing 3500 by .208 (the current percentage of FE reservations) gives you 16,826 total reservations.
I’ve talked to 3 dealers. 2 small dealers and one medium. The small ones have over 20 reservations and the medium over 50. There are way more than 16k reservations.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, sounds like I need to stop thinking about it and just reserve mine already! I'm just so torn on which trim :unsure:
You will have about 5 months to decide the trim. Meanwhile, the line ahead of you is getting longer.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve talked to 3 dealers. 2 small dealers and one medium. The small ones have over 20 reservations and the medium over 50. There are way more than 16k reservations.
I spoke to my salesman on the 15th and they had over 150 reservations at that time They are a fairly large dealer.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to my salesman on the 15th and they had over 150 reservations at that time They are a fairly large dealer.
Which one? I know San Tan’s owner Tim Hovik. I have not talked to them though. They sell 300 cars a months. I bet they have close to 200 as well.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which one? I know San Tan’s owner Tim Hovik. I have not talked to them though. They sell 300 cars a months. I bet they have close to 200 as well.
I talked to Chapman on Thursday and they had 269 reservations. I talked to Sanderson later that night and he thought they were over 150.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to Chapman on Thursday and they had 269 reservations. I talked to Sanderson later that night and he thought they were over 150.
I’m guessing you think ford has over 16k reservations as well. Haha
Sponsored