Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Having owned 3 K5s, Chevy should be brought up on charges.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I remember watching the reveal of the Blazer and thinking "if the bronco is like this I fuckin give up, I don't care about any car or truck at all..."
I'm pretty sure this monstrosity worried many people about what the a Bronco was going to be. But Ford is good about doing retro right. Chevy not so much. Remember the Nova?? Or the Malibu??

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm pretty sure this monstrosity worried many people about what the a Bronco was going to be. But Ford is good about doing retro right. Chevy not so much. Remember the Nova?? Or the Malibu??
What? Those are modern classics. ?

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Blazer 1595118738016

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Blazer 1595118836312

Oh, wait! Thatā€™s not the right picture.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs. Blazer 1595119078010

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup I've been a Chevy guy all of my life until the Bronco, but it's not even just the retro stuff now. I mean just look at their long-standing heritage nameplates. I mean seriously, go look at pictures of the new 2021 Tahoe, the current Silverado(1500s and especially the HDs?), and the refreshed 6th gen camaro. The designers on those vehicles and those that approved the designs are out of their minds.
aba.gif

Fosters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2018 Mustang eb premium vert, 2013 Mustang 6A, 2004 mustang gt, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Having owned 3 K5s, Chevy should be brought up on charges.
You didn't get used to it after the malibu, monte carlo, impala, nova, buick regal and every other pile of shit wrong wheel drive car they brought back to disgrace a one good name?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve owned equal fords and Chevy. 89k5 92fsb. I did like the k5. The 19 up Chevy trucks are ugly.
I've owned a lot of chevy trucks and blazers. My favorite was a 71 K5, but I did a lot of exploring in a 70K5. Had a 89 Jimmy that was plush, and I had the very last 2dr blazer ever made. I had ordered a 94 blazer with manual transmission. They put off making it until they had to, and even ran out of the paint color I had originally requested. Had to wait almost 6 months for them to build it. Was cool to get the last one though.

Sponsored

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've owned a lot of chevy trucks and blazers. My favorite was a 71 K5, but I did a lot of exploring in a 70K5. Had a 89 Jimmy that was plush, and I had the very last 2dr blazer ever made. I had ordered a 94 blazer with manual transmission. They put off making it until they had to, and even ran out of the paint color I had originally requested. Had to wait almost 6 months for them to build it. Was cool to get the last one though.
That is cool. Would love to have a nice 71. 350 still made good power that year and disc brakes and the nice body and cool top

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is cool. Would love to have a nice 71. 350 still made good power that year and disc brakes and the nice body and cool top

Yeah, was really cool with the top off. My 70 had been converted to front disks before I bought it, but was so badly rusted I knew if I ever took the top off I would never get it back on. It was the only thing holding it together. Was a great truck though. Started every single time I turned the key.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mary Barra has been an unmitigated disaster for GM. Say what you want about him but Lutz was incomparably better.

The last decent thing GM did was the SS sedan before promptly shuttering the only remaining decent engineering brand - the Holden division.

GM has spent the last 10 years contracting from the Largest player to barely an also-ran. Their product lineup used to keep everyone else on their toes, I mean how many different vehicles could you buy between 2000-2010 with an LS based engine? I donā€™t think the company can even be saved at this point. 12 different minivans, butt ugly trucks, and useless EVs are all thatā€™s left.
Sponsored