Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found on Instagram (not mine). Seems like Zeigler Ford is adding ADM now:

Ford Bronco Another Dealer to Stay Away From... Zeigler Ford in Plainwell, MI 43F2ADB7-ACF4-46F1-B53A-D07FAAFB01FD

Ford Bronco Another Dealer to Stay Away From... Zeigler Ford in Plainwell, MI C0E9E579-8AE5-44F3-8BC0-15008E5154F7

Assuming this is true, it’s unfortunate to see these kinds of things happening to Bronco reservation holders. Most of us on this Forum knew to get the price in writing when ordering. But wouldn’t a text from a Salesman be considered writing? What about the dozens of dealers that informally posted their Bronco reservation incentives online? Will they not actually have to honor their online promotions?

Rather than bash fellow reservation holders for not getting a price in hand-writing... I think we should be helping them. Bronco6G is an incredibly powerful Forum. We should use our voices for good, and let Ford know they need to hold bad dealers accountable. This could have easily been one of us.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Found on Instagram (not mine):

Ford Bronco Another Dealer to Stay Away From... Zeigler Ford in Plainwell, MI C0E9E579-8AE5-44F3-8BC0-15008E5154F7

Assuming this is true, it’s unfortunate to see these kinds of things happening to Bronco reservation holders. Most of us on this Forum knew to get the price in writing when ordering. But wouldn’t a text from a Salesman be considered writing? What about the dozens of dealers that informally posted their Bronco reservation incentives online? Will they not actually have to honor their online promotions?

Rather than bash fellow reservation holders for not getting a price in hand-writing... I think we should be helping them. Bronco6G is an incredibly powerful Forum. We should use our voices for good, and let Ford know they need to hold bad dealers accountable. This could have easily been one of us.
i feel the best thing to do is, if you can, to go through a dealer that has a high presence on this forum. Signed price agreements are ehh and really dont mean much. I'm sure there's some stupid disclosure in the fine print that nobody reads that protects the dealer in a case like this anyway. I sure am not going to spend the money to try to sue a dealer if they were to alter the price on an agreement we'd sign.

If you go through a dealer that has a presence on this forum and you know that hundreds of people hold orders through them, that dealer knows shits gunna hit the fan if they try pulling something dumb like this. The threat of losing hundreds of orders and having a bunch of people spread a bad word around about a dealer is a lot more powerful than a signed price agreement, to me.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What does he care if they sell his cancelled bronco though? He reserved one at another dealer at MSRP. The only people Ziegler us screwing is their own res holders.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What does he care if they sell his cancelled bronco though? He reserved one at another dealer at MSRP. The only people Ziegler us screwing is their own res holders.
I think you’re misunderstanding their post. They tried to cancel their original order, and move to a different dealer, because the original dealer wanted to add ADM now. So they did have a reservation with the original dealer.

They author wasn’t the most clear in their Instagram caption though.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think you’re misunderstanding their post. They tried to cancel their original order, and move to a different dealer, because the original dealer wanted to add ADM now. So they did have a reservation with the original dealer.

They author wasn’t the most clear in their Instagram caption though.
No he really wasn’t. It would be easier to troll Ziegler if he had given/gives more information. I’d love to hear the full story.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i feel the best thing to do is, if you can, to go through a dealer that has a high presence on this forum. Signed price agreements are ehh and really dont mean much. I'm sure there's some stupid disclosure in the fine print that nobody reads that protects the dealer in a case like this anyway. I sure am not going to spend the money to try to sue a dealer if they were to alter the price on an agreement we'd sign.

If you go through a dealer that has a presence on this forum and you know that hundreds of people hold orders through them, that dealer knows shits gunna hit the fan if they try pulling something dumb like this. The threat of losing hundreds of orders and having a bunch of people spread a bad word around about a dealer is a lot more powerful than a signed price agreement, to me.
I agree. That’s why I went with Sewell. They published all of their Bronco reservation incentives online, in multiple places. They have hundreds of reservations. And it would be suicide for them to go back on it at this point.

Ford Bronco Another Dealer to Stay Away From... Zeigler Ford in Plainwell, MI 170DFAA7-CF1D-48D7-806F-9825AD7AC276
Sponsored