Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD ford-bronco-sasquatch-package-fifteen52

First Edition Sasquatch / Cactus Grey / Turbomac HD _ Magnesium Grey
17x8.0" 6x139.7 ET0

Hey Bronco6g!

We wanted to share some beauty shots of forum member, @fronc (or @ FroncoBronco on IG) stunning Cactus Grey first edition on our Turbomac HD wheel in 17". Frank was gracious enough to let us test our 16" wheel designs as well as modeling two wheel designs (second design coming soon!). We're happy to confirm that if you're interested in 16" wheels from Fifteen52, they will work with the full size Bronco builds. Anyways, Frank is adventuring out on the West Coast to the Mid-West to meet with other fantastic brands to continue his build. If you're interested in seeing how he builds out this Bronco, we highly recommend giving him a follow!

Also wanted to give our partners over at @Discount Tire a huge shoutout for helping us swap our Turbomac HD onto his current tire setup.
Enjoy the Bronco Visuals, We'll have more soon.

-- Fifteen52

Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD Fifteen52_Ford_Bronco_Cactus_Grey
Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD wheels-for-ford-bronco-fifteen52
Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD 2021-ford-bronco-sasquatch-package

Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD first-edition-ford-bronco
Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD Turbomac-Hd-magnesium-grey-ford-bronco

FroncoBronco At @Discount Tire

(( Yes, our wheels are a direct swap over to your OEM 17" Tires ))

Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD ford-bronco-sasquatch-wheels
Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD ford-bronco-sasquatch-wheel-install
Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD discount-tires-ford-bronco-install
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those look awesome, you guys make great wheels.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now that's a fine Bronco... :cool:

Thanks for the shout, and I look forward to continuing to work with ya'll.

http://instagram.com/froncobronco for more updates!

(PS - Marly and the Fifteen52 team have been absolutely phenomenal to work with, in addition to making great products. Highly recommended!)

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD discount-tires-ford-bronco-install

First Edition Sasquatch / Cactus Grey / Turbomac HD _ Magnesium Grey
17x8.0" 6x139.7 ET0

Hey Bronco6g!

We wanted to share some beauty shots of forum member, @fronc (or @ FroncoBronco on IG) stunning Cactus Grey first edition on our Turbomac HD wheel in 17". Frank was gracious enough to let us test our 16" wheel designs as well as modeling two wheel designs (second design coming soon!). We're happy to confirm that if you're interested in 16" wheels from Fifteen52, they will work with the full size Bronco builds. Anyways, Frank is adventuring out on the West Coast to the Mid-West to meet with other fantastic brands to continue his build. If you're interested in seeing how he builds out this Bronco, we highly recommend giving him a follow!

Also wanted to give our partners over at @Discount Tire a huge shoutout for helping us swap our Turbomac HD onto his current tire setup.
Enjoy the Bronco Visuals, We'll have more soon.

-- Fifteen52

FroncoBronco At @Discount Tire

(( Yes, our wheels are a direct swap over to your OEM 17" Tires ))

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!
Does this mean you can order fifteen52 wheels from discount tire?

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!
Does this mean you can order fifteen52 wheels from discount tire?
YES. IT. DOES.
In all seriousness, yes you can! They have all our designs, and even carry an exclusive color option for one of our wheel designs.

Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do those wheels come in black?

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love a lot of your wheels. I don't love the filter on these pictures, makes it difficult to know how this wheel and body color look in person. Any way you can take off the filter and edit the image to more closely resemble the in-person look of the vehicle?

Thanks my favorites are your Traverse HD, Analog HD and Metrix HD. Strongly considering them!

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love a lot of your wheels. I don't love the filter on these pictures, makes it difficult to know how this wheel and body color look in person. Any way you can take off the filter and edit the image to more closely resemble the in-person look of the vehicle?

Thanks my favorites are your Traverse HD, Analog HD and Metrix HD. Strongly considering them!
Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD fifteen52-turbomachd-ford-bronco-untouched

Completely fair ask, attached is an untouched photo of the Bronco on Turbomac HD. I just resized it since the file is massive.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The new combo looks absolutely fantastic!

Big thank you to @fronc and @fifteen52 for giving us the opportunity to help :cool:

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD fifteen52-turbomachd-ford-bronco-untouched

Completely fair ask, attached is an untouched photo of the Bronco on Turbomac HD. I just resized it since the file is massive.
Oooh thanks! Now that looks great. The color of the rims accent the CG nice but also balances it out IMO. some time the CG looks too mint for my taste but the black accents and the gray of the wheels makes this work! Adding the Turbomac to my list of possible wheels!!!

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oooh thanks! Now that looks great. The color of the rims accent the CG nice but also balances it out IMO. some time the CG looks too mint for my taste but the black accents and the gray of the wheels makes this work! Adding the Turbomac to my list of possible wheels!!!
Just a note: The CG color is very dynamic, and it only looks a little minty in peak daylight, and when next to blue greys. The color is very hard to photograph accurately, and photos rarely do it justice. Almost everyone who has seen it in person has been floored by how well it actually looks on the vehicle.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really curious to see how your wheels in Carbon Gray would look on Iconic Silver…

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a note: The CG color is very dynamic, and it only looks a little minty in peak daylight, and when next to blue greys. The color is very hard to photograph accurately, and photos rarely do it justice. Almost everyone who has seen it in person has been floored by how well it actually looks on the vehicle.
Thanks, yeah I sw it in person on a Ranger and I liked it but I gotta see it in person on a Bronco to see if it's fitting

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who do I sweet talk for this level of customization and partnership on my Bronco? Same ride, same area, two less doors. 😉
Sponsored