First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My plan is to do the same to a LB FE 4 door. Some of you may remember a rendering that was done many months ago on this site for a 4 door VB. Apologies for not being able to credit the person who did it but it looked awesome. Body color top and flares on a squatch:
Ford Bronco MIC Painted Top on Velocity Blue Bronco with 37’s 22a1d5c0-2778-4b5e-9c75-72e810ec7bc8.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP

Tommy@DaveSinclairFord

First Edition
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
B

Between the painted top and 37s with no lift what so ever you guys are either crazy or genius....time will tell which one , lol. I will give you credit where it's due though ...it does look good , keep pushing boundaries.
Thanks
Wow, that's gorgeous, that had to be an extremely difficult decision with frequent regret!
I’ve had some pretty stuff over the years, but that was one I won’t forget. It was also the slowest car I have ever owned. It wouldn’t outrun my dog.

OP
OP

Tommy@DaveSinclairFord

First Edition
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bravo 👏 disregard and negativity around here, it looks amazing for the first custom painted mic top. You'll just get better and better each one you do. Someone had to be first, and to push the boundaries on a brand new vehicle is amazing and great to see!
Thanks for support. The first time is always an adventure. I think we’re going to get it good at it!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tommy@DaveSinclairFord

First Edition
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's the timeframe for painting these? i.e. if I plan a road trip is it a 1-2 day thing where I can just sight see around St. Louis or is it like a week long prep, paint, dry, etc. job?
I need it 3 Full days.

OP
OP

Tommy@DaveSinclairFord

First Edition
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They weren’t my first choice, but not knowing exactly what was going to fit in there my options were limited- but was it the color of the wheel, or the wheel itself you didn’t like. I have the same wheels in black on order, but I’m not sure if I love the wheel.

Top looks great. Wheels, I’ll pass.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My plan is to do the same to a LB FE 4 door. Some of you may remember a rendering that was done many months ago on this site for a 4 door VB. Apologies for not being able to credit the person who did it but it looked awesome. Body color top and flares on a squatch:
Ford Bronco MIC Painted Top on Velocity Blue Bronco with 37’s 22a1d5c0-2778-4b5e-9c75-72e810ec7bc8.JPG
I'm liking that a lot.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ask you shall receive. NEXT!
Tommy, thank you for doing the white one next, I really look forward to seeing that combination on your Velocity Blue Bronco (perhaps my avatar will explain why).

Many of us are waiting for the MY23 Mod top to get the painted white tops, so this may bring you a number of sales before then.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice job! I wish you were closer.
Sponsored