Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the exact blue that I want. I’m hoping Antimatter Blue looks like this in the sun. This is too dark and glossy to be Velocity blue if you ask me.

@laj.tuxmek any word on the white top option yet? Sorry if this has been brought up before and thanks
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha I honestly have no idea. I don't know if the marketing guys look at this forum that intently. But let's go ahead and say it was thanks to the forum! Power to the people!

Also, it is possible that some recovery actions have been taken to make the color available sooner. I don't know for sure. But as of a few months ago, it was a late availability color. We should know for sure once the Build and Price tool launches next month.
Oh we had a huge hand in the making of this Bronco /s. Ford basically did everything we wanted and just said screw you guys and your chairs and here’s a engine that’s just as powerful, lighter and better fuel economy then a V8. Deal with it.

giphy.gif

thDesigns

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150, 57 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what is the difference between grabber blue and velocity blue? I was really looking forward to grabber blue.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes no sense. It's a current production color on other models. I've seen late availability on brand new colors. But not on a current run color.
In their defense, it is not on the current Ranger line, they're using Lightning Blue ,which is VERY similar, but darker. Beautiful color in it's own right.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In their defense, it is not on the current Ranger line, they're using Lightning Blue ,which is VERY similar, but darker. Beautiful color in it's own right.
Love lightning blue. It's what I had on my F-150. In fact here is a pic of my lightning blue on the right compared to velocity blue.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color C6A4730C-381D-4212-9BA6-CC07B4B53079

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
But a white hard top could potentially be something that is added if the demand is there. We'll have to see.
This seems like such a no-brainer, if such an offering isn't already planned.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love lightning blue. It's what I had on my F-150. In fact here is a pic of my lightning blue on the right compared to velocity blue.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color C6A4730C-381D-4212-9BA6-CC07B4B53079
LOL, yer killin' me!!! I JUST went to the Ford dealer today to get LB (Ranger) and VB (F150) close to each other ....planning for the repaint of my 69 Bronco.

I just happen to think the brighter VB will work better on on an Early Bronco, ...but yeah, that Lightning Blue is sooo beautifully rich, I was certain that was what I'd like more. I was surprised that I preferred Velocity once I got them side by side .... FOR a Classic Bronco.

The thing is, Velocity Blue ALWAYS looks much lighter on-screen than it does in real life. Ford's "build" app does Velocity a HUGE disservice.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's cool. I like that color. I hope they add a green too. I'm already waiting for a better engine option and the Sasquatch package to be added to the manual option. I don't mind waiting for a paint scheme I like

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok... can any of our wonderful render experts put black flares and top on this thing? Please!

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color 309990D5-D722-41E2-BB01-054DDB3B598F

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what is the difference between grabber blue and velocity blue? I was really looking forward to grabber blue.
I owned a Grabber Blue Mustang. VB is a metallic and Grabber isnt. Also Grabber seems a bit lighter in hue but brighter

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color tf4wbh8dc4331

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color 3

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man that MotorTrend article from the other day showcasing the retro colors..holy cow! Norway be where I’d go, but still a handful I’d love to see on the road!

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color 3
Dark green with black fenders & roof is all I want that isn't available. Son of a...

Next year is what I heard for a green.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good with the body color hard top.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully more colors are comming too. Some greens, yellows, tan colors. Too many greys at the moment.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the exact blue that I want. I’m hoping Antimatter Blue looks like this in the sun. This is too dark and glossy to be Velocity blue if you ask me.
I'm hoping too. The body bends really grab the sun. Antimatter Blue on the 2021 F150
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco WILL be available, as late availability color Ford Antimatter Blue Bronco F150 4 (1)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.