Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm. NO. The Toyota looks much better than that toy like Bronco. How come nobody wants a Bronco that looks like a Bronco? But instead wants toy replica.
Does it surprise you that people have their own tastes and opinions? Why the hell are you even here? Why would you buy a bronco if you feel that looks like a toy? All he did was paint the top. Or are you just trolling? Either way get the hell out of here with that nonsense.

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First time poster, but a long time reader. We had lots of emails, messages and phone calls from a few little pics of our Wildtrak with MIC color matched top so I thought I would get some better pics up here. YES, we know the warranty on the top finish is gone, but we're okay with that. All our paint projects from our Customs team come with warranty as long as you own the vehicle. We dressed her up with 20 inch wheels on a +20 offset and Fallen 37's and some tint to finish the look. Lots more to come! We have more pics and videos on our Facebook page.

tempImage4cEMjX.png

tempImageHQlyNO.png

tempImageKFRikc.png

tempImagesNEVCi.png

tempImageD5Iucw.png

a6871c30-47da-4ec2-ab23-5a8677d6ebf7-jpeg.jpg
I like that you kept the 315 spare, the 37" spares look really bad to me, at least right now. I am sure as time passes that might change.... You all will get hate from those that plan to get theirs dirty for going with 20" + 37s and no additional lift, but this is something that will keep coming up... Maintain most, all or some of the SAS suspension or completely mod.

Did you acid etch the top during the prep phase? I like that you all warrant it, nice to see a thoughtful approach. Hopefully that become standard across paint shops doing this. I will definitely jump up to actual 35s when the 315 are worn out, but not sure if I will do 37". I don't really do any hard core rock crawling. Track and sand, bogs and wetlands, water fords, etc. I don't care if the soccer mom down the street has a taller bronco than mine.....

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time poster, but a long time reader. We had lots of emails, messages and phone calls from a few little pics of our Wildtrak with MIC color matched top so I thought I would get some better pics up here. YES, we know the warranty on the top finish is gone, but we're okay with that. All our paint projects from our Customs team come with warranty as long as you own the vehicle. We dressed her up with 20 inch wheels on a +20 offset and Fallen 37's and some tint to finish the look. Lots more to come! We have more pics and videos on our Facebook page.

tempImage4cEMjX.png

tempImageHQlyNO.png

tempImageKFRikc.png

tempImagesNEVCi.png

tempImageD5Iucw.png

a6871c30-47da-4ec2-ab23-5a8677d6ebf7-jpeg.jpg
OUTSTANDING

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outstanding Tommy.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang… y’all knocked it out of the park.

A6871C30-47DA-4EC2-AB23-5A8677D6EBF7.jpeg
Oddly Strange that the Sasquatch spare doesn't look terrible. Not a fan of the larger wheel size, but those look Tits on this. Excellent Job.

PS> i can hear all the 17" wheel guys saying, Is That a coffee shop? lol.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This turned out very nice and it looks like the shop took their time and did it right. 👍

I have to admit I am too nervous of scratches over time. My 4 door Wrangler has it's top off most of the summer...like 4 or 5 months. I can fix scratches with a sharpie. I know I would scratch the top even if I was careful (as I have been with the Jeep's). I guess if you didn't take the top off much you are safer. I'm actually amazed at how easy the top scratches on my Jeep. So curious to see how the MIC top will hold up. Luckily, it is black through and through so scratches should not be too visible.

I am interested to know if Ford can do a MIC white top? I would be interested in that. I can't imagine it being too hard given my Jeep top is actually white underneath.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They weren’t my first choice, but not knowing exactly what was going to fit in there my options were limited- but was it the color of the wheel, or the wheel itself you didn’t like. I have the same wheels in black on order, but I’m not sure if I love the wheel.
When it comes to aftermarket wheels it’s like shopping for clothes everyone has a different taste just buy what you like in the negative comments can go, well do you know🤣. Your bronco looks fantastic. Please let us know if you can live with the stock brakes underneath those 37 inch tires. 👍

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They weren’t my first choice, but not knowing exactly what was going to fit in there my options were limited- but was it the color of the wheel, or the wheel itself you didn’t like. I have the same wheels in black on order, but I’m not sure if I love the wheel.
The design the look, everything about them.

To me offroad wheels today start and end with Method Race Wheels. They look great and they are as tough as hell off road.
https://www.torquenews.com/1084/how-subaru-wrx-sti-went-14-miles-rim-alone-win-rally-stage
Ford Bronco MIC Painted Top on Velocity Blue Bronco with 37’s iu

Ford Bronco MIC Painted Top on Velocity Blue Bronco with 37’s 1086223-12-2020-f-250-super-duty-ford-readylift-leveling-kit-method-mr305-black

Last edited:
OP
OP

Tommy@DaveSinclairFord

First Edition
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When it comes to aftermarket wheels it’s like shopping for clothes everyone has a different taste just buy what you like in the negative comments can go, well do you know🤣. Your bronco looks fantastic. Please let us know if you can live with the stock brakes underneath those 37 inch tires. 👍
I have had no braking issues it’s been about 200 miles (and I drive it like I stole it everyday.)

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco MIC Painted Top on Velocity Blue Bronco with 37’s 1086223-12-2020-f-250-super-duty-ford-readylift-leveling-kit-method-mr305-black

Are you saying that you put the wheels and 37's on with no lift or levels? Do the tires not rub when you go to maximum turn in or out?