First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you saying that you put the wheels and 37's on with no lift or levels? Do the tires not rub when you go to maximum turn in or out?
Yes, only max turn in. Running boards had to come off. I would NOT suggest for off road use. We just liked the mall crawler setup look for the moment.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would you be able to do the full "white launch edition" look in that 3 days? i.e. also paint the handles, hood hook things, and the interior pillars?

white bronco.jpeg
Yes!! You should think about doing a silver grille and body colored mirror caps too

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, only max turn in. Running boards had to come off. I would NOT suggest for off road use. We just liked the mall crawler setup look for the moment.
Ah, that makes sense. Good to know that it only rubs on turn in. You had me there for a minute as I will be adding a 2" lift kit to run 37's. It sure looks good though!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it rubs sitting level, it's going to rub even more in normal articulation, not just off road.

Needs a matching spare or spare delete. Not a fan of 20s, but at least they have 37s on them and not low profile tires. I like the top.

Last edited:

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The color looks off over time will fade. I will wait for oem color match top.
Why do you think it will fade? That's wrong as long as they use standard automotive paint. Its just as fade resistant as the original paint.

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you think it will fade? That's wrong as long as they use standard automotive paint. Its just as fade resistant as the original paint.
The problem is not the paint but what it’s applied too, even in brand new oem paint applications. You can see a slight difference in paint color on all vehicles going from the metal/steal/aluminum bodies to plastic bumpers.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's a lot of blue, and that's a lot of tire. It should say MATCHBOX® on the side.

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This dealer is about 2 miles from my house. Went up there to look at it and they said the Lincoln manager had it. Also said its a service loaner!! i may need to get my jeep serviced so i can drive that Bronco for the day! lol Still wanting a 2 door factory soft top...no hard top at all. But i'll have to drive a 2 door hard top to find out one way or another.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First time poster, but a long time reader. We had lots of emails, messages and phone calls from a few little pics of our Wildtrak with MIC color matched top so I thought I would get some better pics up here. YES, we know the warranty on the top finish is gone, but we're okay with that. All our paint projects from our Customs team come with warranty as long as you own the vehicle. We dressed her up with 20 inch wheels on a +20 offset and Fallen 37's and some tint to finish the look. Lots more to come! We have more pics and videos on our Facebook page.

tempImage4cEMjX.png

tempImageHQlyNO.png

tempImageKFRikc.png

tempImagesNEVCi.png

tempImageD5Iucw.png

a6871c30-47da-4ec2-ab23-5a8677d6ebf7-jpeg.jpg
This is awesome!

Sponsored

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
now i wanna see a gloss black mic top that matches the front grill of the wildtrak 😍 😍

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The problem is not the paint but what it’s applied too, even in brand new oem paint applications. You can see a slight difference in paint color on all vehicles going from the metal/steal/aluminum bodies to plastic bumpers.
That's interesting but absolutely irrelevant. I was specifically addressing another person's comment that the paint on the top would fade.

It won't.

Re slight difference in paint color. That is a function of the skill of the painter. You get the right guy and it will be perfect. You do't. And it won't.

I actually don't see a difference. But the right paint guy can match anything. Its an art.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isn't this an OEM blue? Why is anyone acting like a Ford dealer wouldn't be able to match an OEM paint color?

Looks slick, BTW. Looking forward to painted roofs eventually being available from the manufacturer. I too am curious to see how these custom jobs age on the already problematic MIC roofs.
Sponsored