Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My reservation went to Crossroads Ford - haven't heard from them yet, but based on your post I may look for another option.

How does buying the vehicle in another state work for registration/taxes?
Bingo,
My reservation went to Crossroads Ford - haven't heard from them yet, but based on your post I may look for another option.

How does buying the vehicle in another state work for registration/taxes?
?....When I have purchased vehicles out-of-state most dealerships have looked after filing all paperwork with the DMV. (Only on a couple of occasions have I had to look after filing paperwork with the local DMV). Some dealerships collect the sales/road tax and sent it to your local DMV/State and some do not therefore you have to go to a local office and Pay. Dealer issues you a temporary 30/45 day tag then you will receive your regular tag from dealership 30-45 days later via courier (if you are applying for a new tag), title/reg. is sent from DMV to you. When your “temp. sticker“ runs out on your tag you have to pay your property tax in order to receive your new yearly reg. sticker. Fairly easy process...The way I look at it Cheap flights-Cheap gas well worth it...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee FL has no dealer documentation fees.

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

Luis also reassured me they won’t have ADM or add-on for production model Broncos. Maybe for First Edition but wasn’t sure.

Also, they guarantee to beat any trade in quote you receive at any other dealer by $500.

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm
I reserved mine through Mullinax New Symrna because it’s closer to me. Saw some reviews they offer fare trades and no dealer fee also. Hopefully all Mullinax dealers offer the same deals.

I really have no idea, he was talking about an additional $750 rebate and how my order will not count against the 4 vehicles the dealership has already been promised since I will be ordering. All positive stuff, If I had not been at work with traffic going by at 50mph I would have flushed out the rebate thing more with him. He did tell me to give him a call when my build email comes in so he can go thru it with me. I usually buy cars off the lot or used so preorder is all new to me.
Any update on the $750 rebate? I’m interested in what it is and if it’s offered with the X plan.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reached out to Gosch Ford Temecula, they had no information about ADM, XPlan, or anything else. Also called Lake Elsinore who was on this list, and the guy I talked to had no info either, which is a bit odd. Also said they were sold out which made no sense. So not going with them.

Encinitas Ford - California MSRP and yes for X-Plan if Bronco qualify, I spoke with the owner assistant Marian and she was super welcoming and offered to assist with anything possible ( looks like I am ordering from them )
I talked to her as well, sold me right away about who to order with. The only dealer I called who had any answers for me.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Camelback Ford Phoenix AZ Will not charge over MSRP, UNK X Plan, But will charge $1377 Dealer Prep
Uh... Yeah that $1377 sure sounds like automatic dealer markup, just under a different name. I'd say steer clear of that one.

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reseved one from Chalmers as well. Good to see some local people on here
Awesome! Good to see some local folks on here, too. Did you happen to ask if they did X-pricing or any discounts like invoice? I didn't think to ask – I was just so glad they weren't doing ADM. I'm thinking on the First Editions, they may not want to go below MSRP, though.

Thank you!! I reserved mine at Power Ford in ABQ, they won’t spill the beans so I may have to switch.
Cool! Yeah, I worded my question to the salesperson like, "Since Ford will let me move my reservation to any dealer, I wanted to make sure you wouldn't be doing ADM." He confirmed with the general manager that there would be no ADM on the Final Edition reservations or any other reserved models.

Reactions: bek

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Good to see some local folks on here, too. Did you happen to ask if they did X-pricing or any discounts like invoice? I didn't think to ask – I was just so glad they weren't doing ADM. I'm thinking on the First Editions, they may not want to go below MSRP, though.
I asked about Z-plan and they just said Ford hasn't announced that yet. So I'm assuming that means they'll accept as long as Ford approves

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone ever made a group of buyers on a big release? Surely people near bigger cities could bind in groups of 10 or 20 and see which dealer might offer the same deal across the board like $1000 under invoice. Maybe a large enough group might convince them to offer a nice deal.

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. . . . . . . . . IG #MrSterX5 and #Mk5Cady
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's another dealer to add to your list. Thanks for putting it together !!!

Virginia | Richmond | Sheehy Ford Richmond | NO | âś“ | UNK | Norm Process Fee $799 & X-Plan Process Fee $100 | Sold at MSRP. We will not charge any kind of market adjustment

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys,

Reserved a Bronco a couple days ago. Brand new to the forum. Man, I've learned a ton searching through this place already. You guys are awesome. I didn't even know what an X-plan was 2 days ago. I'll add my dealer to the list: Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, AL. Here is the response they sent me.

Yes sir! We are very excited to offer the X-plan on the new Bronco for our customers. I can't wait to see one in person. Which model did you reserve?

Don Wessels

General Sales Manager
Woody Anderson Ford
2500 Jordan Lane
Huntsville, AL 35816
(256) 517-1228
http://www.woodyandersonford.com

Rideemhigh

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a call from Crain Ford in Little Rock, AR. When I asked about ADM they said “Ford has some plans around fees for the Bronco but we aren’t sure what they are yet”. Not sure if that’s just a way to stall but that’s all the color I got.

Sponsored

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Townsend Ford in North Central Massachusetts is offering MSRP with no markup. I have a reservation through this dealership.

you4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

California, Fairfield, Ford Fairfield

Roberto Marin ended up being my contact. Right out of the gate was asking for an additional $500 deposit as "part of Step 2". A little bit of back and forth, and I cut to the chase about pricing: "not sure if we are marking them up or not." Listen: I see a lot of "unknown" under ADM...when have undecided dealers ever opt out of ADMs once XYZ-hyped car hits the lot? Yeah, screw that because the mere thought of ADM crossing a dealer's mind is a red flag. He even included the classic BS of "we are going to see what other Ford dealers will price them." Anyway, I didn't even ask for X-plan, etc., because I was done and told him I'm switching dealerships. I even showed him the Granger deal, and he responded with "looks like you're buying it in Iowa." AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Roberto Marin ended up being my contact. Right out of the gate was asking for an additional $500 deposit as "part of Step 2". A little bit of back and forth, and I cut to the chase about pricing: "not sure if we are marking them up or not." Listen: I see a lot of "unknown" under ADM...when have undecided dealers ever opt out of ADMs once XYZ-hyped car hits the lot? Yeah, screw that because the mere thought of ADM crossing a dealer's mind is a red flag. He even included the classic BS of "we are going to see what other Ford dealers will price them." Anyway, I didn't even ask for X-plan, etc., because I was done and told him I'm switching dealerships. I even showed him the Granger deal, and he responded with "looks like you're buying it in Iowa." AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.
That behavior from dealers is obnoxious. I got a taste of that from a dealer in Kentucky, too.

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

❌Another Slim Shady salesperson/dealership❌. I don’t believe as per Ford you are required to give any other deposit right now as you have NOT actually ordered the vehicle yet...I believe a dealer can ask for a deposit once you actually place an order for the Bronco and choose your configuation/options./personalize. Part 2? How can a dealer possibly be in part 2 when Bronco ordering is not even open up yet and won’t be until Nov/Dec. Dealerships don’t really have all the information yet...

internet is a powerful tool. Some S/P still don’t get it...

Last edited:

kwalt21

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, FORD RAPTOR 2ND GEN
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 5 hour trip from Lancaster, PA could be a fun trip, might be worth switching my reservation.
I have a buddy who lives in Lancaster! Big car enthusiast area down that way!! If you want to make the switch we would love to make you part of the family! We also provide a 10yr/Unlimited powertrain for free on all vehicles. You can use it anywhere in the country and there isn't any goofy requirements to keep it active.
Sponsored

Reactions: bek