First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then why lift it and put off road tires on it? The outer banks screams I won't go off road, so that's how it should have stayed.
Some people like the aggressive look. A lot of these won't go off-road and require the extra bits and pieces for off-roading capability. It's possible a lot of people who drive jeeps strictly for looks will move to Bronco because it looks good with tires/lift and has better road manners.
Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then why lift it and put off road tires on it? The outer banks screams I won't go off road, so that's how it should have stayed.

I am getting the OBX and put the squatch package on it. I love the interior of this model, comes with stuff already on it, already had the automatic and i wanted the bigger tires/lift with ability to go thru a decent amount of snow. I won't off-road mine but still wanted the extra lift. I have a 93 Jeep with 33's on it and they stick out about 3" past the flares. Yes, it gets dirty in snow/dirt but never any damage.
Everybody buys their Jeeps and broncos for their reason. Even tho Ford is promoting all this off-roading, most of these will never be off road.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As many pics already show, we all have our own individual tastes. If people are spending a lot of money to get a certain look, they must like that look. Who cares about someone else opinion?

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made sure my order was going to be delivered this summer. Basic Outer Banks with door keypad and floor mats. I had scheduled my lift/wheels/tires in advance which too five days to complete. This setup looks 100% better than the Sasquatch in my opinion. Most notably is how the wheels extend about two inches outside the wheel well trim.
IMG_63131.jpg
20210731_173543.jpg

20210731_194924-jpg.jpg

20210731_194945-jpg.jpg

20210731_194958-jpg.jpg
What was your reason for going with the Ridge grappler over the Recon grappler? Thanks.

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Night and day , looks great!!!!!!!

schiesz

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you get the advanced 4x4, you get front and rear lockers. Aside from 4wd capability, I consider the OBX to be an upper trim given the number of standard features plus lux, leather, power seats, etc. Probably just semantics.
Most people today look at tires and wheels as aesthetic qualities - which is totally fine. This one does look amazing.
I agree that the flexibility across all trims is amazing. I have built my desires in every single trim on B&P and it keeps coming back to OBX for me.
Advanced 4x4 doesn't add front lockers does it? I've never seen that before, anywhere. A Sasquatch OBX gets front and rear lockers. Advanced 4x4 doesn't factor in.

KDR_83

Badlands
First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100%. Waiting for the future pics of destroyed paint on the doors and quarter panels which will likely be blamed on Ford.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Advanced 4x4 doesn't add front lockers does it? I've never seen that before, anywhere. A Sasquatch OBX gets front and rear lockers. Advanced 4x4 doesn't factor in.
I think you are correct. I would be all over the standard Black Diamond if front locker came with the Advanced 4x4 option

Sponsored

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes and No. If you choose "Advanced 4x4 with automatic on-demand engagement" on the non-sasquatch OBX, it adds REAR lockers and a lower axle ratio (3.73 becomes 4.27), but not front lockers. I have this on my OBX.

To get front & rear lockers, the Sasquatch is required, which also changes the axle ratio to 4.7.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if anyone makes them yet, but I'd get some wider flares for DD. Looks great though.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a fan. Maybe I’m too old for this look :) I feel the tires should be mostly covered with flares … e.g. SAS or other wider flares, or wheels with much more positive offset.

Bigfoot54

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This truck looks awesome. I think it's sad the most of the comments are negative in nature. The owner paid for it and loves it. The owner was also nice to show it. All I see is, i don't like this or I would have done this. It's ridiculous. To me this forum should be a celebration on variations on an awesome platform.
Sponsored