First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Wrangler, 21 Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Made sure my order was going to be delivered this summer. Basic Outer Banks with door keypad and floor mats. I had scheduled my lift/wheels/tires in advance which too five days to complete. This setup looks 100% better than the Sasquatch in my opinion. Most notably is how the wheels extend about two inches outside the wheel well trim.
IMG_63131.jpg
20210731_173543.jpg

20210731_194924-jpg.jpg

20210731_194945-jpg.jpg

20210731_194958-jpg.jpg
This thing looks great

Anybody that doesn't like it or doesn't have anything good to say shouldn't reply at all

Im probably going to do the same exact thing because I don't plan on off roading a brand new vehicle anyway and I don't care if the speedo works I've done more off-road then most of these wannabes ever thought of lol

Mine going to be my wifes daily mall crawler I've already got other vehicles and side-by-side's to go beat up

that thing looks great, good job, everybody with the Sasquatch is going to look exactly the same so I'm doing like you ordering my lift and wheels of my choice

if somebody wants to keep it stock well that's their choice to be boring and probably just upgrading from a Subaru or Honda pilot

probably should have started with an introduction but sorry this is my first post and just irritated with all the negative comments
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure if anyone makes them yet, but I'd get some wider flares for DD. Looks great though.
The Sasquatch flares are wider. Not sure if they're paintable. That would be a requirement for me.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Advanced 4x4 doesn't add front lockers does it? I've never seen that before, anywhere. A Sasquatch OBX gets front and rear lockers. Advanced 4x4 doesn't factor in.
I read on B&P that Advanced delivers electronically locked power to both axles and assumed that is what it meant. I may be wrong. You are correct that SAS definitely has it along with disconnect.

Last edited:
OP
OP

thelandposse

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This truck looks awesome. I think it's sad the most of the comments are negative in nature. The owner paid for it and loves it. The owner was also nice to show it. All I see is, i don't like this or I would have done this. It's ridiculous. To me this forum should be a celebration on variations on an awesome platform.
Agree with you 100%. I'm the OP and this is my daughters daily driver. She just turned 16 and she is beyond excited by the amount of attention she had gotten because of the vehicle she is driving. For six months she researched her vehicle and she probably knows more about Broncos than most of the people who post on this site.

OP
OP

thelandposse

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the black and the look with the lift and 35"s, looks clean and mean!! (and still looks goo dirty imo). However, I'm guessing after the new tires, wheels, and lift, it probably cost you close to adding the sas, but now you don't have the gearing ratio/axes (most important) or sas suspension.
Appreciate the comment!

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stance is rad. Stock flares with wider rims makes it look better than Sas, and it won't have as much body roll on the street. AND, it's your creation. AND AND you probably saved a few pennies over the factory setup. Well done.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agree with you 100%. I'm the OP and this is my daughters daily driver. She just turned 16 and she is beyond excited by the amount of attention she had gotten because of the vehicle she is driving. For six months she researched her vehicle and she probably knows more about Broncos than most of the people who post on this site.
😧🤦‍♂️

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What interior did you get? Any chance for a pic of seats and/or dash if they're roast cloth? Patiently waiting for my "traced unit" black obx squatch. Looks great!
I have the Roast cloth interior and it is amazing. Bronze dash looks great.

I'll try and remember to post some pics tomorrow for yah.

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the matching flares and mirror caps. I’m going the other direction though and hoping I can order a color matched set of flares and switch out my sas flares

Sponsored

schiesz

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I read on B&P that Advanced delivers electronically locked power to both axles and assumed that is what it meant. I may be wrong. You are correct that SAS definitely has it along with disconnect.
Actually, no, SAS doesn't include the disconnect. That is ONLY added with the Badlands and First Edition trims.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will adding the 2" lift void any of the warranty?

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What an improvement, looks so good like that....not sure its 100% better than a Sasquatch but great choice of tires/wheels.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think it looks amazing.

Got a 2dr obx hi package on order. Doing 1in level kit + adding sas wheels (from forum member).
Big price difference between obx sas and obviously badlands.

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Made sure my order was going to be delivered this summer. Basic Outer Banks with door keypad and floor mats. I had scheduled my lift/wheels/tires in advance which too five days to complete. This setup looks 100% better than the Sasquatch in my opinion. Most notably is how the wheels extend about two inches outside the wheel well trim.
IMG_63131.jpg
20210731_173543.jpg

20210731_194924-jpg.jpg

20210731_194945-jpg.jpg

20210731_194958-jpg.jpg
Outstanding!
Sponsored