First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any plans for bolt on frame mounted rock sliders? I personally prefer those to rocker mounted ones. Also is the rear bumper going to be offered with both parking sensors and non-parking sensor versions? Leaning towards a base Badlands and don’t want extra sensor holes since I won’t have any sensors...digging your coilovers and UCA’s and the rest of the build. Nice work 👍
I believe the bumper comes with block off plates. I don't see a non sensor bumper in the future. I'm sure we are just getting started on parts, I can't let the cat out of the bag yet on concept parts. there will be new products rolling out for years!

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all, If you've seen any of the 4WP Race Red Bronco vids you've probably heard me blabber on about 4WP Engineering and all the new products that 4WP factory are getting ready to release. I thought I would do a formal introduction and so you all could understand my roll at 4WP Engineering. So here it goes. Ryan Kennelly AKA Dirtstar2002 on instagram ( i'm not the power lifter that held the world record for the dead lift ) I'm the engineering drivetrain manager at the secret location in San Diego. That's just one of the rolls I play at 4WP. So lets get to the fun stuff. I started at Pro Comp Suspension in 2006 as a suspension designer. (Pro Comp was one of the original house brands of Transamerican Auto Parts). Soon after I started, we acquired Smittybilt, Rubicon Express and Trail Master. This meant I was no longer designing just suspension. I was now wearing many hats Designing bumpers, sliders, roof racks, tube doors and fender armor. Fast forward to the present, My day to day job is working with G2 axle and gear, wheel, tires, innovation council, and outsourcing parts to get a better price so we can stay competitive in the market. Lets not forget off road testing products and the occasional marketing video. In my spare time you will find me in the dirt nearly every weekend. looking for ghost towns, mine shafts or early man sites like petroglyphs. in the evenings after work I restore vintage 4x4's. I like to build usable rigs ready for any adventure. So there you have it. a glimpse into my life and history at 4WP.

I'm sure you want to dig in with all kinds of Bronco related questions and I'll do my best to answer the ones I can, and point you in the right direction when I can't.

Ryan UA Jeep.JPG
Thank you for coming on board Bronco 6G. I have a question and I do not wanna put you on the spot. I for one am very concerned about Fords decision to put the 10R60 transmission in this bronco and I really would appreciate your honest opinion about this if you can do that. Again I don’t mean to put you on the spot but if I get silence in response you’ve answered my question.👍

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome!

Please tell us the fender delete is really not going to cost $400...
9BA8B71B-E2BF-47D0-B752-9F115082BC45.png
haha, I'm famous...I'm actually glad to see this while I was skimming through because I never read the original response.

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The soft top rack was a complete one off prototype. Its gonna be a little while before we get the next revision of it. Then we need to get it into production. Please, no hunger strikes or holding your breath to get it to the front of the line. 😉
With the current build issues of the Hard Top and Ford 'Encouraging' so many folks to switch to the soft tops... This rack would probably be one of, if not the, top accessories (other than the accessory rail) that you guys would produce... I know my 4d soft top BadSquatch is wanting one when it arrives! :)

Hell with it... http://chng.it/fyG8KkLybZ Couldnt hurt right? ROFL

Last edited:

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think just like TRD wheels or fox factory shocks on jeeps, they command good money on Craigslist especially if you get a Bronco early. Base model guys are gonna want that stuff.
very true I've collected 3 sets of ranger wheels for the 3 broncos i have ordered at about 100 bucks a set a real steal for like new rims and 2 sets came with tpms...all 3 broncos im getting are base..would love to grab SAS shocks as well... I've done the same with fox shocks off rubicons and rims as well for my gladiator...

Bronco_Girl

Big Bend
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
haha, I'm famous...I'm actually glad to see this while I was skimming through because I never read the original response.
Take my money, because the first thing I plan to get are the fender deletes!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, If you've seen any of the 4WP Race Red Bronco vids you've probably heard me blabber on about 4WP Engineering and all the new products that 4WP factory are getting ready to release. I thought I would do a formal introduction and so you all could understand my roll at 4WP Engineering. So here it goes. Ryan Kennelly AKA Dirtstar2002 on instagram ( i'm not the power lifter that held the world record for the dead lift ) I'm the engineering drivetrain manager at the secret location in San Diego. That's just one of the rolls I play at 4WP. So lets get to the fun stuff. I started at Pro Comp Suspension in 2006 as a suspension designer. (Pro Comp was one of the original house brands of Transamerican Auto Parts). Soon after I started, we acquired Smittybilt, Rubicon Express and Trail Master. This meant I was no longer designing just suspension. I was now wearing many hats Designing bumpers, sliders, roof racks, tube doors and fender armor. Fast forward to the present, My day to day job is working with G2 axle and gear, wheel, tires, innovation council, and outsourcing parts to get a better price so we can stay competitive in the market. Lets not forget off road testing products and the occasional marketing video. In my spare time you will find me in the dirt nearly every weekend. looking for ghost towns, mine shafts or early man sites like petroglyphs. in the evenings after work I restore vintage 4x4's. I like to build usable rigs ready for any adventure. So there you have it. a glimpse into my life and history at 4WP.

I'm sure you want to dig in with all kinds of Bronco related questions and I'll do my best to answer the ones I can, and point you in the right direction when I can't.

Ryan UA Jeep.JPG
I am looking for the first aftermarket company to make a front camera relocation kit so I can keep using my camera with a winch!

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am looking for the first aftermarket company to make a front camera relocation kit so I can keep using my camera with a winch!
That I can appreciate.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Ryan, any updates on when the Picatinny rail may be available from 4WP?
I think we are still doing longevity testing. I've seen units floating around, thy want to make sure it doesn't tear up the dash or break off when the vehicle is being used in its natural habitat.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we are still doing longevity testing. I've seen units floating around, thy want to make sure it doesn't tear up the dash or break off when the vehicle is being used in its natural habitat.
Yeah, best to make sure they last while driving through mall parking lots… :ROFLMAO:

Kidding, of course. Thanks!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any closer to the soft top roof rack? Considering that most broncos are going to be soft tops I would think you guys would want to get that asap. Plus I really want one 😂

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any closer to the soft top roof rack? Considering that most broncos are going to be soft tops I would think you guys would want to get that asap. Plus I really want one 😂
No light at the end of that tunnel yet.
Sponsored