Sponsored

Could Sasquatch "high clearance suspension" mean a 2 inch lift?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Sasquatch package says that it comes with a high-clearance suspension. any one have details on exactly what that means?
I know there are pics of 2-inch lifted bronco with 37s... think the Sasquatch comes with an extra 2 inch lift?
Sponsored

Last edited:

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch has been reported as 1.2".

• 1.2-inch Suspension Lift-Kit
  • Higher-Mounted Fender Flares
  • 17-inch Beadlock-Compatible Wheels
  • 35-inch Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Front and Rear Locking Axles
  • Heavy-Duty Position-Sensitive Bilstein Shocks
  • Shorter Final Drive Ratio (4.7)

Other reference points:

The height of BigBend w/32's is 72.9" and Badlands w/33" is 73.9". Tires are at most 0.5", so that would only be at least 0.5" lift for Badlands/33 HOSS w/Bilstein.

The height of BigBend w/32's is 72.9" and WildTrak w/35" is 75.3". Tires are at most 1.5", so that would be at least 0.9" lift for WildTrak. However, Wildtrak's baja-type suspension may be completely different.

OP
OP
BroncoFanBoy

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For someone who will drive 95% on the streets and still wants a badass looking bronco... is Sasquatch too much? Would the 95% driving experience on roads be significantly improved by only going with 33s?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 4X4, 16 Mercedes Benz S550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Sasquatch package says that it comes with a high-clearance suspension. any one have details on exactly what that means?
I know there are pics of 2-inch lifted bronco with 37s... think the Sasquatch comes with an extra 2 inch lift?
Good question. I'm wondering the same thing!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we assume that the Sasquatch package will give any trim a 1.2" lift. If yes then the WildTrak would get a 1.2 inch lift correct?

Sasquatch has been reported as 1.2".

• 1.2-inch Suspension Lift-Kit
  • Higher-Mounted Fender Flares
  • 17-inch Beadlock-Compatible Wheels
  • 35-inch Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Front and Rear Locking Axles
  • Heavy-Duty Position-Sensitive Bilstein Shocks
  • Shorter Final Drive Ratio (4.7)

The height of BigBend w/32's is 72.9" and WildTrak w/35" is 75.3". Tires are at most 1.5", so that would be at least 0.9" lift for WildTrak. However, Wildtrak's baja-type suspension may be completely different.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoFanBoy

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we assume that the Sasquatch package will give any trim a 1.2" lift. If yes then the WildTrak would get a 1.2 inch lift correct?
wildtrak comes with the Sasquatch as standard equipment, so I assume any measurements on WT include the sassy

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Bronco looks badass with 35" tires.

My daily is a Raptor with 35s and Ford does an incredible job to make 35 feel great on the road. Most trucks that run 35 will tram like crazy but I never get that sensation from the Raptor.

If you can swing it I would def get 35 on the bronco. 35s will roll over potholes like they are not there

For someone who will drive 95% on the streets and still wants a badass looking bronco... is Sasquatch too much? Would the 95% driving experience on roads be significantly improved by only going with 33s?

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering the Badlands has the same suspension as the Sasquatch, anyone have any idea from pictures how they are getting the extra 1.2" on the Sas? If there really isn't going to be a manual Sas my plan is to just add the wheels and flares to a Badlands. Just curious how easy the lift will be if needed for the 35's.

The closer I look now at the height difference between Badlands w/33 and Wildtrak w/35's, it looks like only a 0.4" difference if they were on the same tire. I wonder if a Badlands can fit 35's stock.

Last edited:

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like having to get 35s to get to 11.5 inches of ground clearance sounds wrong. Do we know if that quoted 11.5 is really with the sasquatch package or is that the height w/ 33s?

OP
OP
BroncoFanBoy

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like having to get 35s to get to 11.5 inches of ground clearance sounds wrong. Do we know if that quoted 11.5 is really with the sasquatch package or is that the height w/ 33s?
I assume you need Sasq... so 33 to 35 will add an inch of ground clearance, right? Why would they quote stats from a middle size tires available on it?

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Could Sasquatch "high clearance suspension" mean a 2 inch lift? 1595325397601

Now, take a good look at that. You ever see so much stuff lower than the rear diff on an off road vehicle? Those shock mounts are why the squatch has such surprising low amount of clearance.

That 8.4 inches for I guess the base isn't too good. There's quite a few SUVs that will beat that.

Last edited:

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Could Sasquatch "high clearance suspension" mean a 2 inch lift? 1595325397601

Now, take a good look at that. You ever see so much stuff lower than the rear diff on an off road vehicle? Those shock mounts are why the squatch has such surprising low amount of clearance.

That 8.4 inches for I guess the base isn't too good. There's quite a few SUVs that will beat that.
That was my complaint on the bronco. How can a relatively large SUV have such low ground clearance on 35s? The xterra pro4x has 9.5" clearance on 32s and stock suspension for comparison.

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That was my complaint on the bronco. How can a relatively large SUV have such low ground clearance on 35s? The xterra pro4x has 9.5" clearance on 32s and stock suspension for comparison.
So it doesn't handle like :poop:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Except a Badlands. In that case about a .6" suspension lift of some type, plus the bigger tire.
Sponsored