Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not gonna lie, after driving some Broncos this weekend and seeing all the weeks that were supposed to get scheduled this week, I got excited and was looking forward to Thursday. You got me Ford. You got me real good.
Sponsored

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good grief people you can always buy a vehicle off the lot like 99% of other vehicles. If you want to make a reservation for the latest and greatest and widely popular model that isn't in production be prepared to wait. I knew damn well it would probably be 2022 when I made my reservation last July.
Cue the apologists

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might have something to do with us being FE's. The FE's HAVE to be done this year and if they can only get so many hardtops, they may be focusing on only building FE's for now and not handing out more VINs..? Idk.

My build date is next week, 8/9. I haven't received any notice of a change (and hopefully I won't).
Who says FE's has to been this year.... they said all FE's are 2021.... didn't say you would get them in 2021... :)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well.... Did we really expect any different?

Don't forget though everyone... we get a video from the peeps at MAP this week!!! šŸ˜ž

Last edited:

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford needs to fire their planners. This isnā€™t even funny anymore itā€™s just bad. Iā€™m a manufacturing engineer, and I was in production control for a different major automaker. I was heavily involved in the launch of a totally new platform and understand the complexities involved with it. I understand delays, but this is like not a single person in the entire supply chain did any due diligence at all.

Where did they get their data for forecasting?

Sponsored

Athelstan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really don't understand why they keep changing their mind from the Friday scheduling plan to the Monday update. Pretty bizarre. But it is honestly not a big deal until August 30th and the plant opens with no Bronco's to scheduled to be built, which won't happen.

But, it looks incompetent at best. Incredible to witness how much could seemingly go wrong with this.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maverick is a lot simpler of a product, in a different plant, and using existing architecture

Ford got too ambitious with the Bronco, 7 trims, three drivetrain configs, three roof options (two door hardtop, four door hardtop, four door soft top), two body styles, 11ty different interiors, 4 different configuration packages (standard, mid, high, lux) on a new platform. Not sure who thought launching so complex would be easy

Maverick is one body config, no separate roof vendor, three trims, sparse options and color choices in comparison, much simpler tech throughout, on the existing C2 platform.

Can't blame Ford for launching multiple product lines at once, a lot of the Bronco workforce doesn't touch the Maverick line, and visa versa
Balu, stop it now, just stop it. I want to be pissed, and here you come along with a sensical post. Don't ever do that again, Otay................:cool:

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another week, another delay.

Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! 20210731_112932
What. A. Fucking. Joke. Imagine not being on this forum? You'd likely have no clue what was happening with your reservation/order.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Might have something to do with us being FE's. The FE's HAVE to be done this year and if they can only get so many hardtops, they may be focusing on only building FE's for now and not handing out more VINs..? Idk.

My build date is next week, 8/9. I haven't received any notice of a change (and hopefully I won't).
They were supposed to schedule FEs this week.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda glad this makes it more likely I get a 22

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Who says FE's has to been this year.... they said all FE's are 2021.... didn't say you would get them in 2021... :)
True lol. They thought about it in 2021, so it's a 2021, right..? Even if I take delivery in 2025?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford needs to fire their planners. This isnā€™t even funny anymore itā€™s just bad. Iā€™m a manufacturing engineer, and I was in production control for a different major automaker. I was heavily involved in the launch of a totally new platform and understand the complexities involved with it. I understand delays, but this is like not a single person in the entire supply chain did any due diligence at all.

Where did they get their data for forecasting?
Apparently not the reservation or order banks, and not B&P configurations either.
Sponsored