Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it is more the bad press and user experience on the MIC and some on the soft top too have scared the shit out of them, so no produced units are getting shipped, and almost all tops are being rejected. So they can’t figure out what mix to schedule.

Worse, there is no viable volume MIC top fix in the near future (like the rest of 21 and into 22).
If there really is no viable MIC top fix, then Ford needs to develop an alternative solution that is viable....like a 2-door soft top.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I appreciate the frustration here but do you really think this is something that people can plan through. I’ve worked in supply chain for over 20 years and I’ve never seen anything like this. I have seen short term disruptions to the supply chain but we are talking about a sustained 18 month shortage of everything… raw materials, parts and labor.

I want my Bronco too, it sucks, but trying to blame this on the production planners at Ford and claiming they need to be fired because they can’t schedule anything because they don’t have line of sight to 25% of the parts is ridiculous. You want someone at a one step above entry level position to lose their job because the entire supply chain is broken right now?
If Ford just admitted they are going to be a year and a half behind on filling reservations because of the supply chain issues, I would respect that and it would be impossible to really blame Ford.

If they gave any guidance, I would be fine with it. But the current "maybe some Thursday" system is Ford created problem.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Imagine being ON this forum and realizing FORD has know idea what is happening with my Bronco stranded at MAP for 32 days and counting…with no end in sight!

Oh…Levine said “quality checks”!

I fully expect to, someday, receive the most QA checked vehicle đźš— known to man!
Well mine was for 2 weeks for QC and it has to have a door repainted next week because it looks like edge a few inches long didn't get painted and lines don't match up with fender .the windows catch the trim on opening no matter how slow I go, Dealer put in for a new top because they thought it had issues and mirror is scuffed/cracked?... Oh and one of the shocks looks off to dealer so that going to be replaced..... That is after it sat for 2 weeks 6-28 build

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm kinda thankful I 99'd my order to wait for the MY22 manbasesquatch. Hopefully they will have the production issues sorted out by then but I'm not exactly brimming with confidence :cautious:

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy f*#k Ford.....

Also laughing at "Ramping up for full production" :ROFLMAO:
Agreed. This is getting really old really fast. Very disappointed. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY???

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If Ford just admitted they are going to be a year and a half behind on filling reservations because of the supply chain issues, I would respect that and it would be impossible to really blame Ford.

If they gave any guidance, I would be fine with it. But the current "maybe some Thursday" system is Ford created problem.
And I’m 100% ok with blaming Ford and having a major issue with Ford’s communication. But claiming an entry level planner position should be fired because they couldn’t schedule Broncos today is what I think is a little overboard.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well mine was for 2 weeks for QC and it has to have a door repainted next week because it looks like edge a few inches long didn't get painted and lines don't match up with fender .the windows catch the trim on opening no matter how slow I go, Dealer put in for a new top because they thought it had issues and mirror is scuffed/cracked?... Oh and one of the shocks looks off to dealer so that going to be replaced..... That is after it sat for 2 weeks 6-28 build
Ok if all that is the case then maybe they really need all this time for QC

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

…

EF0BCFC3-94F4-4847-B757-AE1940E815DF.gif

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well sure it’s bad news but at least I’ll get a cool poster and sticker soon…right ? right???
HA you beat me to it. Yep another sticker and poster should keep the natives calm.....