coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cuppa too, tree Masshole drivin' tips for ya...

Using ya blinkah is a sign of weakness
If you have to go in the opposite direction, ya gotta bang a uey
Move ovah for the troopas.

And a final bit of advice... If you're trying to merge onto the pike, be aware any cahs in the right lane will Smash into ya, rather than let you merge onto the pike.
As a Bostonian this is scary accurate. I'll just add one more, don't stop ya cah in Boston, just roll through all roads. It's every man for himself out here.
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are going to be offering Bronco6G.com (B6G) registered users ONLY, deals on Ford/Bronco Accessories. Full disclosure, there isn't much margin on Ford Accessories and no volume discounts from our FAD. This is essentially the same price our employees pay for parts. It's a way to thank B6G and the 6G community for allowing us the space to be here and the trust customers have placed with us.

The rules: First and foremost, I want this to be B6G exclusive which means don't share the link on other sites. The Bronco part of the store has been hidden for now for this specific reason. At checkout I need you to provide your registered B6G username and your VIN if you have it. If we start getting orders from non 6G folks I'll shut it down. Not trying to be difficult just part of the deal.

We have not loaded all Bronco accessories into the store yet because there are a bunch still not available and don't have solid ETAs yet. My FAD will be providing us with weekly inventory updates so we don't oversell certain products and have a bunch of mad people. They will be able to pull from other warehouses but that will add a delay in shipping.

You will see a red note below the item that refers to a handling charge. This is actually flat rate shipping. We've tried to estimate shipping as accurately as possible but expect these to change after we start seeing items go out. We are also limited to the lower 48 states. Sorry northern neighbors, our governments are making it too difficult to send stuff across the border.

We are stocking some some accessories but can't keep everything and rely on our FAD for regular daily deliveries. We aren't Amazon so don't expect things to ship same day. We may have to wait on the FAD to get it to us before it goes out which could take a few days, possibly longer on some items. If the FAD or Ford is out of inventory Jarod will give you the option to cancel the order or wait. We will do our best to provide wait times if the FAD can give us accurate info.

Taxes: For folks in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois I'm sorry, we have to collect tax since we meet their requirements to do so. Everyone else, congratulations, no tax for you!

If you have questions about fitment of a specific item, please ask. We can't take items back that have been installed or improperly installed (my FAD won't take them back). Damaged out of the box is a different story. Ford Accessories carry a warranty so keep your invoice (we will always have a copy if you get in a pinch).

If you have questions please email Jarod: [email protected]

Here is the link. https://www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Good shopping, thanks for your business and if you have questions you know how to find me.

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN
Hey Phil, that is a fantastic thing that you are doing for us all. Thank you very much on behalf of us all on this forum. I will definitely be placing an order this evening...

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Super cool, and thank you for doing this for us all.

Dumb question, but - any chance this might be extended beyond just the accessory catalog? Was actually flirting this morning with ordering a base/ BD grille to install on my BB whenever the heck it ever arrives...

SkeetzMcGee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Infiniti G37S, 20 Subaru Crosstrek, 21 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks @flip!! just ordered a few accessories that I was already eyeing

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super cool, and thank you for doing this for us all.

Dumb question, but - any chance this might be extended beyond just the accessory catalog? Was actually flirting this morning with ordering a base/ BD grille to install on my BB whenever the heck it ever arrives...
I can't do the same pricing but can give you a break off of list. Best for everyone to wait for them to start showing up in the depots since backorders are at an all time high.

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Flip. Thank you for this 6G discount. Was wondering if you were able to put together a complete towing package kit, including 7 pin? Thanks, sorry earlier post you are working on it.
I've got the hitch kits, working on wiring which will be separate from the hitch itself (see tow package thread for ford light module install instructions). This will get you done with a 4 pin, 7 will take a little longer and more parts. Not real thrilled with their install instructions, could be done a little easier IMO.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't do the same pricing but can give you a break off of list. Best for everyone to wait for them to start showing up in the depots since backorders are at an all time high.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 1628110974876

playoffxii

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Shadow Black
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@flip you mentioned flat rate shipping, but I am seeing it per item. $15.50 each item, total of $139.50 for shipping (9 items). does that sound right?

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks Phil!!

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Long time lurker, finally joined because of your deal. ;) I purchased most of the accessories that I've been eyeing. Thank you so much! I'll keep an eye out for a couple more that I want but were not listed. I didn't see a place to enter my UN or VIN, but realize now that I should have placed that information in the special notes area on the checkout screen. I don't see a way to modify the order. Should I just email that information to [email protected]?

Now, if only my 2 DR 7/2 CB OBX SAS would be released from production purgatory!

Sponsored

CGore92207

Black Diamond
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much for doing this :)

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long time lurker, finally joined because of your deal. ;) I purchased most of the accessories that I've been eyeing. Thank you so much! I'll keep an eye out for a couple more that I want but were not listed. I didn't see a place to enter my UN or VIN, but realize now that I should have placed that information in the special notes area on the checkout screen. I don't see a way to modify the order. Should I just email that information to [email protected]?

Now, if only my 2 DR 7/2 CB OBX SAS would be released from production purgatory!
Yes.

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very awesome! Thank you for doing this!

Will the "Dealer channel wheels" be back in stock eventually?