Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally! Mine's arrived at my dealer - it sat in a "built" state since 7/30 and finally shipped today 8/5 then arrived in Columbus, OH same day.

Mine only shows as delivered in palsapp.com; I haven't received any shipped or delivered emails from Ford and my Ford tracker still just shows as "Built":
built.PNG

palsapp.com "Delivered":

palsapp+delivered.PNG
So pals app wins.
Sponsored

devhodge

Big Bend
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, I’m kinda freaking out right now. The pizza tracker, of all things, just told me my truck was delivered. No email, no palsapp, no aemservices, called dealer earlier today and he assured me no Bronco was delivered. Could it be? The pizza tracker?!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 03BB1213-9B98-490A-8BD1-AAA0F21F4BBF

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally contacted my dealer since I've seen no movement since "In Production" 7/23. He agreed it's probably 'roof or chip' issue and that it was built, but in his words 'sent to storage'...well that can't be good. I have joined the BadBatchBroncoBastards

To keep me entertained I've been buying accessories from flip and other online sources. It better show up soon or I won't be able to afford it. My "Budget Build" isn't any more.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok, I’m kinda freaking out right now. The pizza tracker, of all things, just told me my truck was delivered. No email, no palsapp, no aemservices, called dealer earlier today and he assured me no Bronco was delivered. Could it be? The pizza tracker?!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 03BB1213-9B98-490A-8BD1-AAA0F21F4BBF
Shouldn’t you be in the 08/02 build week group?? I mean, I want to be supportive for you, but come on, most of us have been waiting for weeks, so please excuse me if I don’t send you a happy emoji for your 3 day build…sorry for the bitterness..just frustrated

devhodge

Big Bend
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shouldn’t you be in the 08/02 build week group?? I mean, I want to be supportive for you, but come on, most of us have been waiting for weeks, so please excuse me if I don’t send you a happy emoji for your 3 day build…sorry for the bitterness..just frustrated
@HardenUp I was a late 7/23 rotation and got bumped to 8/2 after the shut down. Zero sins and 4 hours from MAP. Sorry that you haven’t had any movement but my point (other than my cautious and somewhat disbelieving excitement) is that Ford’s updates to their system are screwy. No shipping notification. I’ll let everyone know if it’s true tomorrow.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s his 7/19 membership “papers”.🤣
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 836501B8-2948-4223-8BFF-570CF44BAEE0

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s awesome! Hope it is accurate and hope we did get on the same truck but no update on my pizza tracker except yesterday the ‘est’ was removed from the 12 days in the ‘shipped’ line which I thought was interesting. So did you mean that the palsapp never moved from pending to dispatched? Or just hasn’t moved to delivered? Mine still says pending

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@HardenUp I was a late 7/23 rotation and got bumped to 8/2 after the shut down. Zero sins and 4 hours from MAP. Sorry that you haven’t had any movement but my point (other than my cautious and somewhat disbelieving excitement) is that Ford’s updates to their system are screwy. No shipping notification. I’ll let everyone know if it’s true tomorrow.
Carrying on then…you’re membership has been granted

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm intrigued, as I thought the Ford Direct API (AEM Services) is whaaaaaaat fed the Pizza Tracker...

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally contacted my dealer since I've seen no movement since "In Production" 7/23. He agreed it's probably 'roof or chip' issue and that it was built, but in his words 'sent to storage'...well that can't be good. I have joined the BadBatchBroncoBastards

To keep me entertained I've been buying accessories from flip and other online sources. It better show up soon or I won't be able to afford it. My "Budget Build" isn't any more.
I can understand the MIC issue but the chip issues makes no sense, do these “chips” only go in certain Broncos? I can’t understand why I’m seeing rigs built after me being shipped and now delivered. Those Broncos didn’t need these so called chips or apparently our Broncos weren’t special enough and were skipped over...

Ford needs to explain their massive fu&k up

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
do these “chips” only go in certain Broncos?
My conclusion is Ford has a great plan to keep the assembly line running....but ZERO plan/schedule/resources leveraged against Broncos in limbo.

Perhaps one day they have chips (or acceptable tops) on the line - and the next day they do not.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can understand the MIC issue but the chip issues makes no sense, do these “chips” only go in certain Broncos? I can’t understand why I’m seeing rigs built after me being shipped and now delivered. Those Broncos didn’t need these so called chips or apparently our Broncos weren’t special enough and were skipped over...
I don't get it. My build was originally selected because they had the parts to build it on June 21, then got bumped to July 5, then Aug 16. So it got built 7/21. Well, if they had all the parts, and played musical chairs with my build, why has it not shipped? I get the QC argument, but then why aren't the Aug builds subject to the same QC. I thought that moving me up to July 19 was a good thing, now I see that they should have left me in Aug to avoid the QC BadBatchBroncoBastards.

@elmystico
Think I need a sticker for being a BadBatchBroncoBastard.

Last edited:

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If mine makes it in the estimated time, it'll be here Monday. :)
does the shipping est. update? like when your vehicle is closer will those est. days go down

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
does the shipping est. update? like when your vehicle is closer will those est. days go down
Mine has never changed, stayed at 21 days for the last 16 days. But I never got an email, either.
Sponsored