Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So under 'accessories' in B&P, there are the wheels pictured below. Anyone seen them in real life/spy photos? Reason I ask is that clearly they're black/silver on Ford's pop up. However, when you select them, they're all black on the bronco.
Ford Bronco BRONCO ACCESSORY WHEELS? BRONCO WHEEL.JPG
Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another wonderful job by those rockstars at ford😆😆😆. I don’t know which ones they actually are, but both of them are current wheels on the ranger (STX and black appearance package). the all black wheels really make the outer banks in the picture look much better.

E63691F1-4DB0-47BB-B2AE-9666C9DFA7E0.png

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly, they look pretty good in Black.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another wonderful job by those rockstars at ford😆😆😆. I don’t know which ones they actually are, but both of them are current wheels on the ranger (STX and black appearance package). the all black wheels really make the outer banks in the picture look much better.

Ford Bronco BRONCO ACCESSORY WHEELS? E63691F1-4DB0-47BB-B2AE-9666C9DFA7E0
That is a big improvement.....

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here they are on the Ranger STX...

Ford Bronco BRONCO ACCESSORY WHEELS? 1625237836422

Sponsored

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a description from CJPonyParts.com

Set of 5 Ford Black 18" X 7.5" OEM Wheels with Machined Face for 2021 Broncos.

With their robust design and two-tone finish, these genuine Ford wheels exude toughness. If your original wheels become damaged, or you want to upgrade from base steel wheels, this set of five wheels are built with OEM quality.

Features and Benefits:
- Authentic Ford OEM wheels
- Optional extra on various trim levels
- Tested to original equipment standards for corrosion resistance
- Set of 5, includes TPMS sensors, center caps and lug nut
Designed and engineered to complement the new Bronco’s athletic appearance, these premium OEM aluminum wheels comes with a black finish with a machined face that is reinforced with an OEM clear coating. Measuring in at 18” high by 7.5” wide, this set of 5 wheels feature a Bronco styled center cap and includes TPMS sensors and lug nuts.

Please Note: This set of wheels are not designed for use on the Bronco Sport.

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw these on a Ranger last month at the dealership. Appears to be the same wheel but without the machine facing.

Ford Bronco BRONCO ACCESSORY WHEELS? 1625238425471

Ford Bronco BRONCO ACCESSORY WHEELS? 1625238517413

OP
OP
Blackcat

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

10-4, thanks for the replies everyone. I'd prefer the all black, but it's looking like they're 2 tone. Guess I"ll stick with the black steelies on the Black Diamond. Hopefully ordering one sooner than later.

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the ford performance catalog this wheel is 18 x 8 where a vendor is reporting it to be 7.5" wide.

Ford says...
  • Fits 2019-2021 Ranger
  • Gloss black paint finish, with machined face
  • Kit Includes
    • Set of 4 Wheels -18" x 8"
    • Black Chrome Ford oval center caps
    • TMPS sensor and activation tool kit
  • Also fits 2021 Bronco, Kit of 5 wheels to follow

Credit for the picture goes to Bronco Nation, David (Promoter II), Administrator

Ford Bronco BRONCO ACCESSORY WHEELS? 1626894115840

Last edited:

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually like these with the machined face. $1299 for five wheels… Could be worse. The question is, do they come from the factory mounted or is this something where the dealer has to take off the stock rims and swap out at time of delivery.

Sponsored

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually like these with the machined face. $1299 for five wheels… Could be worse. The question is, do they come from the factory mounted or is this something where the dealer has to take off the stock rims and swap out at time of delivery.
My guess is a dealer install.

My dealer thinks the same as other accessory items are a dealer install. I asked about offset and backspacing and wanted to confirm that they were 8" wide. I also wanted to know if they could be installed on the OBX without any suspension modifications. Dealer had zero information on the specifications but he did say they were not in stock and Ford could not tell him when they would be available.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess it pays to read the fine print. The Big Bend and the Black Diamond both run the 17x7.5 wheels. Both show the wheel above as an accessory. The size is never mentioned on B&P.

Now that I look closer, these wheels are 18x7.5... so being able to have the dealer swap the tires from my Big Bend's stock wheels is not even a possibility. I actually like this wheel with the bright machined trim ring... but will have to pass on it because I'm not buying another set of tires at the time of delivery.

I'm sure a 17" wheel that looks just as nice will come out at some point. But how f*kn nuts is it Ford would put this 18" wheel as an accessory in the B&P. I know, you're saying I should be more worried about getting the BD first. It will come. But I'm not buying these OEM accessory wheels which is a shame. I like 'em.

Last edited:

Stickmon82

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess it pays to read the fine print. The Big Bend and the Black Diamond both run the 17x7.5 wheels. Both show the wheel above as an accessory. The size is never mentioned on B&P.

Now that I look closer, these wheels are 18x7.5... so being able to have the dealer swap the tires from my Big Bend's stock wheels is not even a possibility. I actually like this wheel with the bright machined trim ring... but will have to pass on it because I'm not buying another set of tires at the time of delivery.

I'm sure a 17" wheel that looks just as nice will come out at some point. But how f*kn nuts is it Ford would put this 18" wheel as an accessory in the B&P. I know, you're saying I should be more worried about getting the BD first. It will come. But I'm not buying these OEM accessory wheels which is a shame. I like 'em.

that is exactly what i was wondering does the price of the wheels include the new tires? the stock ones obviously wont fit.

OP
OP
Blackcat

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that is exactly what i was wondering does the price of the wheels include the new tires? the stock ones obviously wont fit.
For $1200, my guess is that the price does not include tires.

cxcrum

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 white bronco 4 door big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone know what the offset on these would be?
Sponsored