Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've asked over in the 7/16 thread, but does anyone here know what it means to have a "transit date" without a shipment date or delivery date? Mine's been stuck this way since it was apparently built on 7/20.

1628259945967.png
1628259868013.png
You have a release date but no shipment date, which leads me to believe it's left the QC line and is now in line to be loaded on a truck or train car. Once it's loaded, the shipment date should update.
Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a release date but no shipment date, which leads me to believe it's left the QC line and is now in line to be loaded on a truck or train car. Once it's loaded, the shipment date should update.
Transit date is the number of days Ford thinks it will take for it to go from "shipped" to "delivered."

For instance, my number was 18. Mine shipped out on the 22d and I got the e-mail on the 23d.

I add 18 days to 7/22 and get 8/9. When my dealer tracked down my train last weekend, Union Pacific said the train should arrive on 8/9.

That transit number is likely to change once it actually ships. I don't think it will take 24 days to get from Detroit to New York.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's in a hidden field on your window sticker, so you don't need them to tell you. There's an "empty" box to the left of "Ramp One" on the bottom left side of the sticker. The part I have highlighted in this image is the dealer code. You can copy it out and paste it into notepad or something to see it.

dealer-code.png
Wow now that's inside info! So I was able to pull the code, but what do I do with it? Something on palsapp?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow now that's inside info! So I was able to pull the code, but what do I do with it? Something on palsapp?
I think some of the trackers ask for it - if I remember correctly, take the 5 numbers, drop the letter, and put them together to get what the tracker wants to see. Hope this helps!

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Transit date is the number of days Ford thinks it will take for it to go from "shipped" to "delivered."

For instance, my number was 18. Mine shipped out on the 22d and I got the e-mail on the 23d.

I add 18 days to 7/22 and get 8/9. When my dealer tracked down my train last weekend, Union Pacific said the train should arrive on 8/9.

That transit number is likely to change once it actually ships. I don't think it will take 24 days to get from Detroit to New York.
Was thinking the same thing, that 24 days is likely to change. 24 days from Detroit to New York seems excessive.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can understand the MIC issue but the chip issues makes no sense, do these “chips” only go in certain Broncos? I can’t understand why I’m seeing rigs built after me being shipped and now delivered. Those Broncos didn’t need these so called chips or apparently our Broncos weren’t special enough and were skipped over...

Ford needs to explain their massive fu&k up
I'm guessing mine might be 'chips' as my modules have never gone live. But it also has MIC so it might be both. :(

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm guessing mine might be 'chips' as my modules have never gone live. But it also has MIC so it might be both. :(
I have. A soft top and all my modules are live and my sync updated

I just don’t understand if there are chip shortages how come builds are shipping now that were built after ours...

guess we are just fu&ked

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SAME.. and agree it is not a fun thread to check in..

Yeah we'll be waiting for a bit and we may even be ones where it gets delivered without any notifications updating (my last ditch hope at least haha)
I haven’t heard of anyone getting one with no updates yet. I hope the same.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
all my modules are live and my sync updated
Honest question. Seems I read somewhere a typical vehicle today has 300-odd chips in it. Do we have any clue what chips Bronco is lacking?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't really expect to see my Bronco until at least Christmas as a late rez....but when it got scheduled for build 7/19 week and then actually built 7/23, I began to think, wow, I've summer topless for a while! Now, feeling like it's Christmas again. (I do wonder how they're going to double stack them in the lot?)

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have not seen any "built" emails today from our group.

Well, there's always next week.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honest question. Seems I read somewhere a typical vehicle today has 300-odd chips in it. Do we have any clue what chips Bronco is lacking?
I never would’ve guessed 300!
Not sure why Ford would then let built or semi-built ones sit and then build ones after us and ship them unless certain Broncos get certain chips, not sure...

Ford is much like scooby Doo, riding around in its mystery machine...
Sponsored