Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn't this be like the 4th or 5th supposed MY22 paint list that's been projected/leaked?

If this turned out to be accurate (wouldn't bet on it) I'd say the people that were eagerly awaiting the promised green would be pissed.

But when the green is revealed, probably at least 2/3 of those people are going to be pissed anyway, because it won't be the green they wanted. (Even though we've already seen some images of the Everglades green.)
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Calling fake, only because we have confirmation of the "Highland Green" or Everglades Green that they said would be 2022.
Plus I think the lack of Rapid Red seems suspicious, just cause Ford has had a tri-coat red in their lineup forever

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Azure Blue might take the cake from Cactus Grey to being the biggest chameleon based off the Mustang photos Iā€™ve seen with it. Really hoping for something like Brittany Blue.

Tesla? The company that has consistently increased its prices by large margins, continually pushed back release dates, and has vehicles absolutely riddled with quality issues? They definitely know what theyā€™re doing. /s
And have 5 colors, all but white costs extra

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
itā€™s 100% real considering they will start accepting ā€˜22 orders next month. Looks like they are unlocking A51 and CG for base. Look at ā€˜22 Shelby GT500 color leak above. Same format.

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope fords 2022 b&p comes up before Jeepā€™s because those color options are just terribly boring.
Iā€™m aware of all of the 2022 Wrangler & Gladiator paint codes and names. They wont be publicly available till last week of September because of the huge backload of 21 orders but I can say for sure that there will be 4 more options than the chart above has one of which will only be available for customer sold orders never dealer stock. Maybe ford knows this and is waiting to release a similar scheme?

Sponsored

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford just continues to go out of their way to piss off customers.

Please, Tesla, buy Ford and fire all these people behind one continously bad decision after another.

I guess it does not matter anymore, Bronco will probably end up getting canceled for 2022 so they can get a new hard and soft top manufacturer ready for 2023.
If you think youre upset at rhe way ford is doing things but think that would be an improvement, youre ignorant of how elons business operates

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want an oil slick blue purple badlands

Edit: I would think there have to be more colors to come. Would be hard to believe Ford confirms a new green color and then completely whiffs while simultaneously taking away popular colors. Itā€™s like they truly want people to buy Jeeps.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
itā€™s 100% real considering they will start accepting ā€˜22 orders next month. Looks like they are unlocking A51 and CG for base. Look at ā€˜22 Shelby GT500 color leak above. Same format.
I would love having A51 unlocked for Base model! Still think that is fake for lack of replacemente colors but still I will be happy if they do the unlock.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope fords 2022 b&p comes up before Jeepā€™s because those color options are just terribly boring.
Jeeps 2022 stuff is already out....sooooooo

Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m aware of all of the 2022 Wrangler & Gladiator paint codes and names. They wont be publicly available till last week of September because of the huge backload of 21 orders but I can say for sure that there will be 4 more options than the chart above has one of which will only be available for customer sold orders never dealer stock. Maybe ford knows this and is waiting to release a similar scheme?
Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed Ford gets one thing right, before completely screwing it up down the road of coarse.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i seriously doubt ford would not offer a blue or green paint on a truck.... and area 51 is not a blue.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you think youre upset at rhe way ford is doing things but think that would be an improvement, youre ignorant of how elons business operates
Anything is better than the way Ford has been handling things.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Paint Colors Leaked 1E2FA18B-3ED4-43A9-9115-D961E275B081
Sponsored