First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Evidently the priority orders that can be built are being built as well. My dealer has 11 FE’s reserved and two priority orders. Both priority orders have a vin and scheduled production day. 3 of the FE’s also. The other 8 FE’s are still waiting as of yesterday when I was there talking to him. He has almost 4 full pages of reservations. Crazy. A large percentage of them are badlands 4 doors.
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
well....No vin for my FE as of now.. i was told im at priority 01 since july 14 but i still have nadda. I am hoping this thusday i gt a vin, but uve been sayingthat for a couple months now...
Same here. Even got the updated sheet showing Pri 01 back on 7/20, but the week before it was still 19'd.

Last thing I was told by someone who is a lot closer to Ford than I am noted all FEs were being shuffled and rescheduled (posted on this a while back) to the front of the line. Pretty much every FE was changed to Pri 01/02 back on July 14/15 except those that were 99d due to constraints (again, get it fixed ASAP If this is you).

I am waiting. I hope the delays end up with a more solid top.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

well....No vin for my FE as of now.. i was told im at priority 01 since july 14 but i still have nadda. I am hoping this thusday i gt a vin, but uve been sayingthat for a couple months now...
Same, 7/13 9pm CST FE and nothing.

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
now if they'd just release my FE that was built in June thatd be grrrrrrrrreat.

Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great, so now there will be more Broncos sitting in production…

Sqking1

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looking at the bronco production tracker spread sheet of the people who have input their info, there hasn't been a FE delivered since MontyMoose 6/30 Batch. () Makes me think that there is some validity to the lack of chips. With the First Edition having all the tech available i.e. adaptive cruise and such maybe they were short those specific feature chips. In addition t the MIC issues. I heard from my dealer that they had chips come in and then saw his thread that the FE are being pulled up. Kinda jives in my mind. But of course I could be completely wrong.

I am a first hour FE order 6/28 build week, 7/02 blend, in production purgatory reservation holder.

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got an email on saturday last week that mine was moved from Aug 9 to Aug 16. Next day i get an email that it is moved from Aug 16 to Aug 9 🤷‍♂️

Window sticker showed up on Aug 4 showing a blend date of Aug 11 🤞

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a LB FE with black interior within the first hour of reservations going live. I still have no VIN or build date, although just today I noticed on Ford’s website it now says “Ordering with Dealer”.

Can anyone explain this to me? I honestly expected to be near the front of the line, but apparently not.

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TBH, ticks me off as I received another delay email now I'm 8/30. Was supposed to be 7/23, then 8/9, 8/16, 8/23. I know I'm close but dang it Ford.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you getting your build dates on these FE’s are you getting MIC tops?

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else get a email tonight about your build date change being an earlier date?
Mine was week of 8/16 then got an email tonight that it was changed to next week!!
I’m stoked!
I reserved my FE early first day, converted to order as soon as it was possible and haven't heard another word from Ford since then. My dealer says I am priority 1 but I have no production week, VIN or anything that says Ford knows I exist since they took my deposit.

Anyone else in this boat? Is there someone at Ford I should be contacting since my dealer just tells me to be patient?
Sponsored