BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door looks great.

Now that I see the badlands grill I really like it. More retro and pushes farther forward than the other grills next to it.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Digging that 2-door. Looks to have the Bad Lands grille and the FE bumper. Wonder if can upgrade from the Ford accessories to the stinger type bumper.
It's just the modular steel bumper with a bolt-on brush guard. I'm sure it'll be an option. Doubt it will work as a stinger, though.

Now that I see the badlands grill I really like it. More retro and pushes farther forward than the other grills next to it.
Yeah, I like it much better after seeing this video.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s just soo beautiful. ? Was originally gonna go with the four door version but after seeing this video I might have to go with the two door version instead. Luckily, my FE reservation is for the two door anyways. Lol.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s available in the Samsquanch?

david

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What size tires do you think are on the other non-Sasquatched? Hopefully <33” bc they look small here.

I will be mostly daily drivering this so reserved the Badlands 4 door, but am worried the tires will look too small. But then definitely would prefer ATs over the MTs.

The Badlands will have a grey grill and molded grey plastic top...feel like black grill and black painted top and safari bar is a better look. That 2Dr looks great and Jeep 4Drs sometimes look awkward. Hmm. Guess I’ll have to wait for the options and prices and hopefully see one in person before making decisions.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 2 door does indeed look nice. I like that bumper, but like the grill and painted flares better on the 4 door. The tires on the 4 door look like street tires and I think OB are 32's. I reserved an OB in 4 door and the pics that keep coming are making me like it more and more.

Sponsored

MadJawa889

Black Diamond
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lucky SOB.. I hope that I have the same good fortune.
I wonder if dealerships will have at least a 2 door & 4 door to test drive prior to finalizing reservations. It would help many of us determine what we want especially from a powertrain perspective.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's just the modular steel bumper with a bolt-on brush guard. I'm sure it'll be an option. Doubt it will work as a stinger, though.

Yeah, I like it much better after seeing this video.
Well you get what I mean bullnose..stinger lol. I def like it also prefer it. Those suicidal IL deer we have!! ?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder if dealerships will have at least a 2 door & 4 door to test drive prior to finalizing reservations. It would help many of us determine what we want especially from a powertrain perspective.
Don't need to drive it.. MORE POWA...

Just joking.. I am probably one of the very few who don't really get into test drives... I have never test drove a vehicle before I bought it.. Reliability, reviews and how it looks...

My only problem is deciding what the SECOND Bronco will be after the First Edition. I have been counting my chickens for too many years waiting for this thing.... My whole family was wearing Bronco TShirts today.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good lord that thing looks great! Wow! Jeep execs are busily trying to determine how bad their sales are going to take a hit.
One of the BEST comments I've read on YouTube watching Bronco videos (I forget the exact video, pretty sure it was one of TFL's...)

Jeep: "I am never going to financially recover from this."
Sponsored