Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if dealerships will have at least a 2 door & 4 door to test drive prior to finalizing reservations. It would help many of us determine what we want especially from a powertrain perspective.
I certainly hope so. I hate ordering things by pictures. I can see many disappointments when vehicles start arriving and customers expected something different. It would be pretty frustrating to start the process over again.
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any idea where these were located?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just exciting to see all these Broncos out in the wild with their camo being ripped off. It looks like the dumpsters around the country got filled with a lot of trash the morning of July 14th..

This is awesome and I hope to have the same luck as those that have spotted one in the wild.... Probably not going to happen living in Seattle though...

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What size tires do you think are on the other non-Sasquatched? Hopefully <33” bc they look small here.

Im will be mostly daily drivering this so reserved the Badlands 4 door, but am worried the tires will look too small. But then definitely would prefer ATs over the MTs.

The Badlands will have a grey grill and molded grey plastic top...feel like black grill and black painted top and safari bar is a better look. That 2Dr looks great and Jeep 4Drs sometimes look awkward. Hmm. Guess I’ll have to wait for the options and prices and hopefully see one in person before making decisions.
I betting those are the 32s ATs. Also I believe the only one getting a gray grille is the Big Bend. I think BLs gets a black grille. I have seen the gray BLs, but I think it’s a one off on that yellow bronco with the methods and 37s from the reveal.

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The 2 Door is definitely a First Edition, besides the Safari Bar notice the Gloss Black Grille and Roof. The Badlands uses the same Grille but it’s Texture Black as well as the roof. The rest of it is Gloss Black because it had camo over it less than a week ago. Would have been nice to see which transmission/4wd system was in it. Also disappointed that it looks like if you get the adaptive cruise you loose the ability to install a winch.

ZWSMITH

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanted to do my part and hadn’t seen this posted.
Shows good comparison of different heights and a good look at the roof rack on a 2dr.

Awesome man!! You're the hero of the week!! Thanks for sharing!! I love the look of the black painted badlands grill with the bar! Looks sweet!!

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like I’ll be selling some rock rails if that’s what is production.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The 2 Door is definitely a First Edition, besides the Safari Bar notice the Gloss Black Grille and Roof. The Badlands uses the same Grille but it’s Texture Black as well as the roof. The rest of it is Gloss Black because it had camo over it less than a week ago. Would have been nice to see which transmission/4wd system was in it. Also disappointed that it looks like if you get the adaptive cruise you loose the ability to install a winch.
There are winch mounts being shown that put the winch above the bumper. The keep the cruise control intact.
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Bronco winch 2
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] bronco winch 1

Sponsored

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love how the Bronco doesnt have those body lines that the jeeps do. Where you can see how to take the doors off and what not

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these aluminum like the F 150s?
As I understand it, the removable panels are aluminum, fenders , doors, etc. The body "shell" or anything structural or safety is steel.

Why do you ask? What concerns are there?

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are winch mounts being shown that put the winch above the bumper. The keep the cruise control intact.
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] bronco winch 1
Awesome! I figured the winch was going to be hidden in that square in the bumper. I haven’t seen those pictures and that looks much better!

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As I understand it, the removable panels are aluminum, fenders , doors, etc. The body "shell" or anything structural or safety is steel.

Why do you ask? What concerns are there?
Concerns?! This thing is a work of art lol but no, no concerns just wondering because i havent heard anything about it!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First Edition is the only model not available in black, although these are pre production. The wheels appear to be WT.
Sponsored

Last edited: