Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exact build dates. Same build I presume
Wouldn’t even be surprised! My build is a: Big Bend-Shadow Black-4door-Mid Package-2.3L-MIC Top-Keyless Entry-Floor Liners
Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious… is there anyone that had a soft top that also got bumped (maybe due to lux/squatch/tow/mod bumper)?

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MIC roofs everyone. Who has a build with a soft top that has been moved?

FFbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My date was July 13, then July 23, then aug 13, then aug 23, then aug 30 and now just found out sept 27 !!

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got email last night saying I am a 8/9 build to just getting another email less than 24 hours later saying that I am now a 9/20 build!!!! tired of being on the business end of a jail house rape FORD!!!!!
Hey, be happy that you have a build date. Thousands of us with early reservations don't even have that yet.

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, be happy that you have a build date. Thousands of us with early reservations don't even have that yet.
At this point there’s really no difference. Some of us are coming up on new dates 4 months later than originally given. And already 5 months since our orders were locked in and no longer being able to change anything.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started as a June 14th build in April.... I just got bumped to Aug 30 on my 13th bump. I was fine... But that one hurt. If I get another bump back out another month... After already being bumped for 2.5 months while seeing them be delivered and roll around town I don't know anymore. Now I can't 99 it... I can't change my order since April. And why the fuck would I want a 21 in December... At full price with no incentives after such a shit show disappointment time and time again. With no guarantee that the one I get isn't going to have all the issues to go along with it. I would have 100 percent rather not gotten a build date way back when. I have no options but to go without, get a 21 so late in the year it's already old when I get it or start from scratch and wait another couple years. I'm pro ford but this is starting to kill my mood bigtime. And no one cares. Theyll still sell it if I tap out. For more. Ok. I'm finished. Carry on.

Ps. I know I'm already getting bumped. Lol efff

This guy gets it. I'm sure Ford is eating more than crow , but at the same time long time res holders with VIN's are stuck holding the bag on this one . Not able o change, not able to walk without losing money and dealer making out, watching dealers get stock or selling demos before res holders get theirs. Ford has tied our hands behind our backs and beat us with a rubber ding-dong since April or May and now we will get (maybe) a 21 bronco in the latest part of the year without the customary discounts or the ability to get any new goodies or colors offered literally 60 days later

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! So I guess those of us that haven't received a VIN # / Build Date Email will be getting MY22's? Pisses me off! 🤬 I've got a 7/13/20 reservation, three hours after reservations opened, and converted my reservation to an order on 1/20/21. And all I got is a DORA, and a damn poster!

Last edited:

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep reading about peep’s early reserve dates, but what the hell does that matter? It’s about the order date, not reservation. Anyone can reserve. Ford doesn’t care about that.

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also got pushed to Sept 20th last night. Started June 6, 5 more push outs, pulled back to Aug 8th Friday night then pushed out again last night. 100% flipping it when I get it. I’m over it.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This guy gets it. I'm sure Ford is eating more than crow , but at the same time long time res holders with VIN's are stuck holding the bag on this one . Not able o change, not able to walk without losing money and dealer making out, watching dealers get stock or selling demos before res holders get theirs. Ford has tied our hands behind our backs and beat us with a rubber ding-dong since April or May and now we will get (maybe) a 21 bronco in the latest part of the year without the customary discounts or the ability to get any new goodies or colors offered literally 60 days later
Your 100% right. I’ve honestly tried to figure out of a way to screw Ford on this and it’s not possible. If we cancel now the dealer gets the bronco to sell at a hefty markup Ford still gets a sale. If we buy Ford gets a sale. Were stuck.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also got pushed to Sept 20th last night. Started June 6, 5 more push outs, pulled back to Aug 8th Friday night then pushed out again last night. 100% flipping it when I get it. I’m over it.
Too bad dealers are gonna have big bend stock. Flipping it for a profit will be hard when tax is factored in. You might as well walk away honestly.
Sponsored

Last edited: