First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually switched to WT from BL after one dealer stated no more hardtops till 2023. My main dealer thinks that WT has a better shot of being produced than any others, and was advising customers to order WT. I dropped Lux and added 2.7 SAS High with the WT and it was at 3K less than BL.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually switched to WT from BL after one dealer stated no more hardtops till 2023. My main dealer thinks that WT has a better shot of being produced than any others, and was advising customers to order WT. I dropped Lux and added 2.7 SAS High with the WT and it was at 3K less than BL.
Your dealer needs to be taken out back and tossed in a ditch. We don't want anymore WT orders!!!

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One of each on order
07/14/2020 Reservation Wildtrak with Black Modular Top
&
07/06/2021 Ordered Defender 90 X

Which one gets here first is the multi thousand $ question?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 34959736-18F4-42D5-8D48-D92E284FDA6F

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MGV for the WildTrak please @Ford Motor Company
Personally I don't want the MGV seats because they get dang hot. But I would love to have that rubberized floor instead of carpet.

I know it's strange but rubber floor and cloth seats would be an absolute winner!

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally I don't want the MGV seats because they get dang hot. But I would love to have that rubberized floor instead of carpet.

I know it's strange but rubber floor and cloth seats would be an absolute winner!
Just to have it as an option would be fantastic. While i am a fan of cloth seats, i would prefer MGV in an open top vehicle such as the Bronco. I am certain that i am far from alone in that preference. @Ford Motor Company

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove a 4 door Wildtrak over the weekend and it was awesome except the terrible soft top. It has forced me to bump from a BD Sas with mid to a Badlands Sas with high when 22MY order banks open. The longer the delay the more money I spend...I started at a $40K BB now I'm at $53k, lol.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Drove a 4 door Wildtrak over the weekend and it was awesome except the terrible soft top. It has forced me to bump from a BD Sas with mid to a Badlands Sas with high when 22MY order banks open. The longer the delay the more money I spend...I started at a $40K BB now I'm at $53k, lol.
I don't get it. What exactly has forced you to go from BD to BL?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't get it. What exactly has forced you to go from BD to BL?
high package...I like the steel stuff, mgv and rubber floors of BD/BL or I would be getting WT as it would be more economical I think.

The 12 inch screen and 360 camera are worth the price of admission.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
high package...I like the steel stuff, mgv and rubber floors of BD/BL or I would be getting WT as it would be more economical I think.

The 12 inch screen and 360 camera are worth the price of admission.
Ahh, so the ability to go high package then. Having seen the 8-inch screen on the BaseSquatch i could definately live with it which is why if i compromise at all it will be to a BD soft top with MGV and Sport mode. Will probably just hold tight on the WT and decide on MIC or Softy once we get more info, and see what MY22 B&P looks like as far as new options/colors go. Locked in price-wise anyway.

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s a little premature considering we don’t know all the MY22 details yet, but any unscheduled Wildtraks going to change for the soft top or you going to hold out for the MIC?

I personally want both tops for different times of the year, but I interpret the WT soft top option to indicate this MIC issue will go way into 2022 and if I want my WT sooner than later I should change to the soft (when able to).

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s a little premature considering we don’t know all the MY22 details yet, but any unscheduled Wildtraks going to change for the soft top or you going to hold out for the MIC?

I personally want both tops for different times of the year, but I interpret the WT soft top option to indicate this MIC issue will go way into 2022 and if I want my WT sooner than later I should change to the soft (when able to).
I am waiting for more word on the MIC situation(when the retooling begins/new plant online etc..). Basically when they will be caught up. If it looks like it will be awhile i will go WT softy once MY22 goes online. I am a day 2 reservation so if it looks like i may be able to get my MIC in Jan or Feb i will stay the course.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have an AMB Wildtrak on Dirt Mountain. If I had gone with the BL soft top (which was more expensive fully loaded) I'd likely have it by now.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak