Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kay, cool mansquacho or whatever...MY22 orders before MY21 even gets fully takes off..:cautious:

No one is speculating the Raptor Bronco's hood? Looks pretty clean IMO
Sponsored

mikonrad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE, Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are correct there is not a huge difference; however the coil-overs are a different Part Number and they do ride at different suspension heights (there is debate on the actual height difference). They also have different fenders, badges and the crash bars are removed on the SAS to make more room.
1628186432783.png
1628186440519.png

1628186446442.png

Here is a video that covers some of the details if you care:
I haven't seen anything on why the reservoirs (if that's what they are?) are orientated differently, have you?

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't seen anything on why the reservoirs (if that's what they are?) are orientated differently, have you?
I have not. I am ordering a '22 BL SAS but plan to swap the coil-overs after a year or 2 and go to 37's. Mainly going SAS for the 4.7's

mikonrad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE, Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not. I am ordering a '22 BL SAS but plan to swap the coil-overs after a year or 2 and go to 37's. Mainly going SAS for the 4.7's
Same debate on my side - I'd *prefer* the 4.7 but I really want the Sasquatch wheels as I like the design and prefer the +30 offset. I'm leaning toward getting a non-Sas BL and having Sas wheels installed on the original 33's then go to 35's an a more noticeable lift later on down the road. Currently I'm loosely in the "saving $2500 now sounds nice because I'd rather have a more-noticeable upgrade on suspension when/if I eventually go 35 anyway". But having the 4.7's already in the diff is preferable though @mpeugeot has made a fair case that the difference is rather minimal and I don't ever see myself going beyond 35s.

Seeing I've decided to go MY22 early-on, I understand we may be asking different questions soon anyway... though I can't imagine there would be any big changes, I mean, no way they're dropping Sasquatch though I wouldn't doubt if Ford pulls some funny business to make Sasquatch more attractive to BL reservations such as dropping standard BL equipment that would require Sasquatch to upgrade but that would create quite a uproar, I would imagine.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands with black beauty rings

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Couple things I decoded:

• the addition of a snorkel for intake
  • alligator leather interior
  • SGV - Sperm Grade Vinyl
  • the trees and axe, obviously point to a new Lumberjack packagae, with a mounted axe and syrup dispenser instead of the bottle opener

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Couple things I decoded:

• the addition of a snorkel for intake
  • alligator leather interior
  • SGV - Sperm Grade Vinyl
  • the trees and axe, obviously point to a new Lumberjack packagae, with a mounted axe and syrup dispenser instead of the bottle opener
I thought the lumberjack edition had plaid flannel seats?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought the lumberjack edition had plaid flannel seats?
Ummm no, those were obviously just for prototyping. They're in the same storage locker as the lovely brown leather and the painted white tops and trim pieces and MGV that was white.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Video of the same one?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I suggest everyone who has social media (Twitter) load this guy's feed up with all of gripes. Stop worrying about next year when ford has failed miserably this my! :cool:

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I syspect that the "next month" quote is like the "free beer tomorrow" signs at bars.

For those that aren't aware of the joke.... it is never "tomorrow" and always "today".

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

its a Basemansquatch😀. I’m waiting For a 2 door BMS. Can’t be beat for under $40k!
I finally seen the light on it this week. Looking like my order won’t be picked up this year (2dr BD 2.3/7spd), and that manual is my number one I want. I changed my order to a basesquatch with all the unobtainium I could put into it. Worst case it picks up this year and I get 2.7 basesquatch for like 1400 over my original BD build. Best case it pushes to 22 and I can change my order back to a 2.3/7 and save $2k from my BD build and still get all the goodies I really want. It’s a win win in my book.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally seen the light on it this week. Looking like my order won’t be picked up this year (2dr BD 2.3/7spd), and that manual is my number one I want. I changed my order to a basesquatch with all the unobtainium I could put into it. Worst case it picks up this year and I get 2.7 basesquatch for like 1400 over my original BD build. Best case it pushes to 22 and I can change my order back to a 2.3/7 and save $2k from my BD build and still get all the goodies I really want. It’s a win win in my book.
If the 7M is what you really wanted are you going to be happy with the basesquatch? Have you thought of 99ing your order instead?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the 7M is what you really wanted are you going to be happy with the basesquatch? Have you thought of 99ing your order instead?
Ford is not allowing any priority changes for any 21 order. This is why we loaded it with limited commodities. I also do not want to cancel completely and start over, so In the slim chance it does get picked up, I’ll trade crawl ratio for 2.7 power. Ebbs and flows. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford is not allowing any priority changes for any 21 order. This is why we loaded it with limited commodities. I also do not want to cancel completely and start over, so In the slim chance it does get picked up, I’ll trade crawl ratio for 2.7 power. Ebbs and flows. 🤷🏼‍♂️
This is news to me! I guess it takes these decisions out of my hands and I just get to live with the constant seesaw of feelings over which I'd prefer. Ebbs and flows like you said.
Sponsored