TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really thought I wanted the four door until seeing this walk around of a 2 door in real life on a non-yellow build. No question, 2 door for me...the proportions are just too good to pass up!

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.01.05 PM

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.01.05 PM

The 4 door in Sasquatch will look almost as good as the 2 door.... I was the opposite, when I seen this, I really want to change my wife's mind and hope she allows me to get the 2 door!!!

I will be happy with the 4 door I reserved, with the Sasquatch shoes

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah hopefully we get to see some stock 33s here pretty soon. From what I can tell those 4 doors are OB that comes with 32s and they aren't doing it for me(albeit they might look better with aggressive tread). If the 4 door doesn't look better with 33s, I might have to start deciding what sacrifices I have to make so I can get Sasquatch and the 35s within my budget.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-4-door-–-doors-off-middle-roof-removed.1900/

these the 33s you’re looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn that 2-door, just caused an argument with the wife :mad:. She insist 4-door. I hope we can see a squashed 4-door soon & it plays as good as the 2-door. that thing looks awesome!!! I know camping on the trail, a 4-door has its advantages of the luxuries you can pack into it though.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are winch mounts being shown that put the winch above the bumper. The keep the cruise control intact.
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] 86475812-FF7B-43EF-AA4D-34E72534DA7E
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] 86475812-FF7B-43EF-AA4D-34E72534DA7E
Not sure if posted but I wonder how this impacts the visibility of the front trail camera

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure if posted but I wonder how this impacts the visibility of the front trail camera
Don't know- but it looks like the trail cam is center low in the grill... I wonder if there is a relocate or I am misidentifying the camera

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't know- but it looks like the trail cam is center low in the grill... I wonder if there is a relocate or I am misidentifying the camera
From the video I saw a camera tucked in between the center letters on the grill.

I believe the thing in the lower center section is for adaptive cruise control

But I could be wrong as well.

I love this bumper with the safari bar. I do want to put a winch on the truck but not have it obstruct the camera.

I’m sure Ford has thought about this but I have to see it in any pictures I’ve come across

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the video I saw a camera tucked in between the center letters on the grill.

I believe the thing in the lower center section is for adaptive cruise control

But I could be wrong as well.

I love this bumper with the safari bar. I do want to put a winch on the truck but not have it obstruct the camera.

I’m sure Ford has thought about this but I have to see it in any pictures I’ve come across
I agree Ford had to have thought about the camera placement or that’s a huge oversight.

If a factory installed(assuming a winch will be a option) part negates the use of the camera that would be crazy.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn that 2-door, just caused an argument with the wife :mad:. She insist 4-door. I hope we can see a squashed 4-door soon & it plays as good as the 2-door. that thing looks awesome!!! I know camping on the trail, a 4-door has its advantages of the luxuries you can pack into it though.

Lol, you and me both are in the same boat brother.................

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree Ford had to have thought about the camera placement or that’s a huge oversight.

If a factory installed(assuming a winch will be a option) part negates the use of the camera that would be crazy.
I went wheeling this weekend and all I can think about is “hmm, my life would be a little easier if I had a camera system vs. 4 spotters yelling at me with different instructions”.

Also, if it doesn’t workout from factory I’m sure there will be a great aftermarket solution

Gatone13

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Original poster here... Broncos are still out front. Tell me what you guys want, I will get pictures.

Fyi, interior is covered in plastic, but I have pics. And yes. I was out there looking at them for a good 4 hrs.

A blue one showed up tonight

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the badlands section on the ford site. Go to exterior options and click on black modular hard top. It shows a pic then click details.

Oh that is sweet! I can't believe I missed that. I was on the Badlands page several times tonight.
Sponsored