Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SpaceDad, if you’re on the fence and it isn’t a financial issue, you might want to put down the $100 for a reservation as it is fully refundable if you change your mind, and that would at least get you in line so you can order one later if you decide to (no idea whatsoever when you might actually GET the Bronco, however…)

I agree with you on that price - no way and there are many better deals out there, so check around this site before you make that reservation (there might still be a spreadsheet of dealers)
If you don't like that mark up, check out Chapman Ford of Horsham (North of Philly, PA).
@DealerInsider can correct me if I'm wrong, but Tom's offer is:
1) At Invoice + free delivery.
2) 3-4% below invoice if you pick it up there.
That’s correct, it’s 3% under invoice if you pick it up. Moved my reservation there back in Jan. and Tom has been excellent at communicating and quick to respond to questions. This ADM is going to be ridiculous at many dealers. You’ll need to confirm that the offer is still on the table, it may have been time limited? Could also check out Stephens offer and reach out to NayNay with Leonardtown Ford.
Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

did you test drive the yellow badlands or the red wild track or both?

dropping by there tomorrow after lunch
Just the yellow manual Badlands. Might take the wife back for a test drive of the automatic Wildtrack. Both are 4 door and squatch-d. Was hoping they had a 2-door and/or non squatched version. I liked what I drove and think it’ll translate well into what I’m looking at for mine.

Hey, have fun and let us know what you think about it.

[edit - I’m reversing myself. You are correct, that Badlands was not squatch-d. The young salesman said it was and I didn’t verify. Can see the badge in a previous post that shows it’s just a standard Badlands]

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just the yellow manual Badlands. Might take the wife back for a test drive of the automatic Wildtrack. Both are 4 door and squatch-d. Was hoping they had a 2-door and/or non squatched version. I liked what I drove and think it’ll translate well into what I’m looking at for mine.
the mansquatched broncos aren't supposed to be available until MY22.

if that one's really squatch-d, i'm really looking forward to tomorrow's test drive

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bob Bell in Glen Bernie has a four door Wild Trak in Area 51 auto soft top for demo rides. I drove it few weeks ago.

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bob Bell in Glen Bernie has a four door Wild Trak in Area 51 auto soft top for demo rides. I drove it few weeks ago.
Might have to go check that out. I drove the Badlands 2.3 MT here in Annapolis last week, but curious to see how a Squatched V6 drives and rides.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might have to go check that out. I drove the Badlands 2.3 MT here in Annapolis last week, but curious to see how a Squatched V6 drives and rides.
Squatched V6 was a blast! Little bit of turbo lag... I've only had naturally aspirated engines in my career. But if you give it a quick second to spool up, it moves. Certainly for a 5,000lb tank.

Td3

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if Annapolis is closer, that Koons has a Wildtrak too (might have been out on the road when you stopped by there)

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
if Annapolis is closer, that Koons has a Wildtrak too (might have been out on the road when you stopped by there)
Yeah, it was out for a test drive when I got there. A51 is my color of choice, so if the Koons WT isn't available again this weekend I might head up to Bob Bell to see their A51.

Reactions: Td3

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I test drove this bad boy at Sheehy in Gaithersburg last weekend. It was nice...
PXL_20210731_141743117.MP.jpg
Test drove the same one. They only gave me 15 minutes. Had 200 miles on it.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Test drove the same one. They only gave me 15 minutes. Had 200 miles on it.
Nice! It got me real pumped and put some enthusiasm back in the tank. Fingers crossed, I should have been built this past Friday. Hopefully no QC issues, freight delays/damage, and I could be living the dream in 2-3 weeks. 🙏🙏🙏

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice! It got me real pumped and put some enthusiasm back in the tank. Fingers crossed, I should have been built this past Friday. Hopefully no QC issues, freight delays/damage, and I could be living the dream in 2-3 weeks. 🙏🙏🙏
Same here, it was my first time seeing the leather with carpet. The MGV with rubber floors really took the wind out my sails. Don’t like there aren’t seat memory settings. The softtop is very underwhelming, don’t like it on the Jeep. Hoping one will turn up on TURO.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Auto or Manual? How long of a test drive and did you have to call to schedule your test drive?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Called Bob Dell about testing driving their Bronco. Guy says come in any time between during business hours Mon-Thurs. He proceeds to ask if I've ordered. I tell him I have a July 2020 RSVP and I want to test drive to see if I like the thing. He tells me he's there till 4 today and 8 tomorrow. I respond tomorrows Friday though. He's like 'oh yeah we get lots of inquires for the bronco", but since I have a RSVP I can come in on Friday to test drive and wanted me to send my RSVP info to the sales manager, so he can look up the status.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I apologize if this has already been mentioned or if there is a separate thread but does anyone in the DMV area want to swap their Big Bend grill for my Black Diamond Grill? I am not sure when I will actually get the Bronco but just wanted to check.