Sponsored

How much leg room for 2 door rear passengers?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
How much leg room will the 2 door have for rear seat passengers? I really like the 2 door but don't want my kids smushed either. I saw a picture the other day ill try and find it. It looked really tight. It could have been just the angle that the picture was taken though.
Sponsored

flamingoezz

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wondering the same. It is supposedly longer than the Wrangler 2 door -- so in terms of class, I think it'll be good, but I don't think it'll be all that cozy in general for anyone over 10 years old. Unless you have young kids, I'd consider it a two seater for all but short trips or joy rides.

How much leg room will the 2 door have for rear seat passengers? I really like the 2 door but don't want my kids smushed either. I saw a picture the other day ill try and find it. It looked really tight. It could have been just the angle that the picture was taken though.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wondering the same. It is supposedly longer than the Wrangler 2 door -- so in terms of class, I think it'll be good, but I don't think it'll be all that cozy in general for anyone over 10 years old. Unless you have young kids, I'd consider it a two seater for all but short trips or joy rides.
Should be interesting. Id love to see some detailed pictures before I order.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In the spec sheet it does say the rear leg room is same for two door as four door so I’m holding out hope that the back seat of the two door is ok for kids. I think the cargo area is what’s smaller on the two door.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know the answer to the question, but I would not buy the 2 door if I still had kids that needed to ride in it. Just the pain of getting in and out of the back seat, plus lack of leg room. Would not be a good long term situation, for me anyway.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the spec sheet it does say the rear leg room is same for two door as four door so I’m holding out hope that the back seat of the two door is ok for kids. I think the cargo area is what’s smaller on the two door.
I hope your right. That would be great.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know the answer to the question, but I would not buy the 2 door if I still had kids that needed to ride in it. Just the pain of getting in and out of the back seat, plus lack of leg room. Would not be a good long term situation, for me anyway.
Looks like the leg room is the same. So no big deal. And you just have to put the seat forward and let them in and out. No different from back in the day when we were teenagers getting in and out of my buddies 2 door jeep. Except the Bronco is even bigger and more roomy. So easier. I think it will be fine. I just really really like the 2 door.

Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends who is driving i guess...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My five year old prefers to ride in back of my Mustang in a booster over a full size seat with great view in the back of the Explorer. She loves the windows open. Getting a 2 door, if we had more than one crumb cruncher would do the 4 door for more hip room out back.

When we had our Escape discovered that adding a cargo platform in the receiver hitch was much easier than a roof rack. Will probably do the same with the Bronco for road trips since we still have the platform. Wonder how it will work with a full size spare on the tailgate?

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most pictures of the 2dr has the front seats all the way back for photo purposes. Once short reviewers like redline sit in the drivers seat, you’ll see the insane amount of leg room you’ll get in the back seat of the 2dr.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most photos of the 2dr has the front seats all the way back for photo purposes. Once short reviewers like redline sit in the drivers seat, you’ll see the insane amount of leg room you’ll get in the back seat of the 2dr.
I'm 6ft. So hopefully my kids will still have room behind me.

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
Remember, not every driver or front passenger will need the full 36" of leg room, so it's very possible for rear passengers to have even more leg room. I know I don't need much and usually have my seat a good couple inches from all the way back.
Sponsored