Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The best way I heard someone describe it, is it's more of an Egg Yolk color.

Less yellow and less orange, more in between. After I heard that and the above it's changed my perspective a bit and don't mind it as much now.

EDIT: Jealous of your sighting as that appears to be a Badlands with a MIC top.... my badlands sits in purgatory 😔
My world is colliding here. This analogy is not a one size fits all approach, see Farm eggs have a darker and orange tint-much like the school bus color you are referring to. However, caged or commercial eggs are more yellow-much like the emoji you used in your comment. These eggs do have several differences in nutrition content which I will not bore you with but to stay on subject-beta carotene is one major contributor to the darker pigmentation. Food sources of chickens/hens that are free-range can vary from grass, insects such as worms or grasshoppers which contains those healthy omega-3's we keep hearing about-No these grasshoppers are not chocolate covered. I hope you found this information eggciting!
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange vs School Bus side-by-side 1628617185126

CyberOrangeRanger

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FX4 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought a cyber orange Ranger with the black appearance package earlier this year (wanted the Bronco but didn't want to wait but was also disappointed by the towing capacity.)

At first I was all gung-ho about the color after I fell in love the the two-door Bronco from the reveal video. I looked at photos online and we found one at a dealer in Indiana (I'm in Michigan.)

But then one day, even after the local dealer went through the trouble of acquiring the truck, I began to have second thoughts. Maybe it's that friends I showed it to thought it was "yellow" and I had to correct them, maybe the color was just too much on a bigger vehicle, I don't know. I told my wife I'd give her a hidden signal when we drove to pick up the truck if I didn't like it - but we arrived and everything was fine! It was a dreary February day but that thing looked fantastic, and the black wheels were awesome. The metallic flake in the paint shines like nothing else, and I've had a lot of people comment on it since then. It's really rare - I haven't seen any other Ranger like it.

Yes, it's still school bus/road sign yellow and it quite nicely matches my Cub Cadet mower, but I do love that it stands out. I've seen some REALLY orange vehicles too but to me they just look like fruits. It's not mustard yellow, it's not citrus orange, it's somewhere in the middle and it's bright, and that's why I like it.

My son goes to a private school and the pick-up line is nothing but black and white Denalis and Escalades so this thing will look real nice come fall!

STLRFAN

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 74 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They defiantly missed the bus with Cyber Orange name.
Or did they?
Here is our sons 1972 Bronco in 1972 Ford Grabber Orange. Actual ford color in 72 but dont think it was an original Bronco Color.

Not much orange here in 72 either. Maybe a little color blind in the paint naming department.
We were going with cyber orange to match the 72 but decided 1 grabber orange was enough. Love our Cactus grey though.

He heard it all through high school about being school bus yellow but it quickly subsided when he opend up the bored out 302 and had all of the home coming court hanging out of it.

His tag in high school was SugarWgn (part because he is diabetic and raises money at car shows for JDF, but when your a teenager in high school with the coolest car in the parking lot SugarWGN has a different meaning:ROFLMAO:)

Bronco 3.jpg

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where are the complaints that Rapid Red looks like a fire truck?
As a CO orderer, I would agree. But you have to admit that fire trucks are an order of magnitude cooler than school busses! 🙃

Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

CO is a crazy color taking on many different shades in different lights but in that pic it looks almost a 1:1 match! So is the Bronco the short bus? I just need to know what to get in to get home. : )
I would pick up some of my team members with my Hummer in the snow (hospital)…my wife referred to my H3 as the short bus…she is going to have a field day with my CO

Sponsored

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My world is colliding here. This analogy is not a one size fits all approach, see Farm eggs have a darker and orange tint-much like the school bus color you are referring to. However, caged or commercial eggs are more yellow-much like the emoji you used in your comment. These eggs do have several differences in nutrition content which I will not bore you with but to stay on subject-beta carotene is one major contributor to the darker pigmentation. Food sources of chickens/hens that are free-range can vary from grass, insects such as worms or grasshoppers which contains those healthy omega-3's we keep hearing about-No these grasshoppers are not chocolate covered. I hope you found this information eggciting!
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange vs School Bus side-by-side 058
So, I need to keep my Bronco grass-fed, and cage-free. Got it! :)

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1) The colors are IDENTICAL except the metallic/pearlized aspect of Cyber Orange.

2) Glad to see this in General Bronco Topics instead of Bronco Versus the Competition.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure why the hate towards CO, It's obviously not Fanta Orange but it's not Velocity Yellow as well, was my color choice and I love it.

245229_color_palette.jpg
Sponsored