Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So much for that full speed ahead production thread that was started a couple of weeks ago.
Although there is still plenty of room to park more.
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While it is astounding to look at, and the implications may be far-reaching for all of us waiting, it really probably represents a week of production (and just shy of $150 million for Ford). You know they want to deliver these, but cannot for whatever reason. A lot of people seem to be implying otherwise, and that’s just crazy.

And the fact that they have not given an answer on the issues is likely that they neither have a resolution in hand nor a reliable timeframe to communicate honestly.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would anybody with an early reservation and no build date not 99'd their order? I'd want nothing to do with anything going on surrounding the Bronco's being built right now. Let the dust settle (literally) and get a '22 when Ford is back on the right path.

Last edited:

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came up with about 2,800 Bronco's in the video. So that is somewhere around $140 million in inventory (in this video) that I'm sure Ford wants to convert to cash as soon as possible.

How much more would it cost Ford to replace each one of those tops on a warranty recall if they were shipped to customers? If it was $1,000 more, that would be and extra $2.8 million in recall costs (for these Broncos).

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not mad, pissed. Pissed I can’t give my customers any idea what is going on. Pissed how poorly Ford/Jackson Dawson has handled the communication. Pissed that Ford didn’t learn from the 2020 Explorer launch. Pissed that all of the customers new to Ford are getting this introduction to the brand. And finally, pissed that their crappy handling has made the dealer body look like a bunch of noobs.

I’m well past mad but not for me.
Don't worry. As a double first time ford customer, the blanket/hammock they will send me makes it all ok. The poster and sticker kept me and my wife occupied for 20 seconds as her built badlands sport sits in the sonoran desert since 6/18.

Offroad Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted '93 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be really happy if my Bronco was stored near those giant piles of earth with the diggers working on them.. what could possibly go wrong!?
Yep. Completely trashed all my excitement from getting built this week. Knowing it just gets pushed to the back of that lot is the worst.
I got an email saying in production as of Aug 5 so I am trying to look at it this way, maybe these ones are not finished /shippable and IF mine gets built and is good to go it will go out right away. (Wishful thinking)

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email saying in production as of Aug 5 so I am trying to look at it this way, maybe these ones are not finished /shippable and IF mine gets built and is good to go it will go out right away. (Wishful thinking)
End of the line with you!!

Sponsored

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will take the one in the middle please. … Are those all hard tops or was there a mix of hard and soft I could not tell?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The current rumor circulating is that all hard top builds are being held until new tops start coming in September. We can only pray that's incorrect but I'm steadying for the worst.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

they're ALL gonna need a paint job soon...and I'd guess we'll be able to pick MY22 colors too :)
Umm what would I pick. Still Race Red I think.
Sponsored