Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Located in Rensselaer, IN at Rural Auto Care.
Mural by: Kristine Campbell Art & Design
What she had to say! ⬇

THAT’S A WRAP! Such an incredible week being a part of this year’s RenArtWlk and bringing this piece to life. Connecting with this community and the crew of amazing artists left my heart feeling overwhelmingly inspired and full—and wanting to paint a lot more walls.😁 I learned so much, I’m excited to keep evolving my process.

‘What Fuels You’ — 8 very full days, all brushwork, acrylic on masonry. When I found out I was doing the outside of an auto business I knew I wanted to incorporate a vintage car, the owners were hoping for one too so it worked out! I love bringing in purpose and symbolism when I can, choosing flowers native to the area to bring in the balance of nature and when I found out owners Deana and Troy Rule had 8 kids, I painted 8 gears for each knowing the importance of family and how they keep you going. The plate number is the date they opened, and ever since seeing Bottle Rocket, any early 70’s Broncos make me all googley eyed. Icing on top was finding out a 72 is one of their daughter’s favorite cars and Troy loves Fords. It’s so inspiring to see businesses launch after the year we’ve had, couldn’t be happier creating something to help them celebrate that.

Big thank you to @camers1sf for all you do and curating and inviting me to be a part of this and @talkingwallsart @crysmo @discoverjaspercounty @embers_station @artistryanp @lindseymhp @redhottjm Rule Auto Care for their part in making it such a special week!

B4E80550-4497-4C5C-83B7-C5DE8CD0F769.jpeg

D6222B1D-83C2-4677-BB21-595109DBEC6F.jpeg

98A49A97-B24C-445A-9897-CD61031E9223.jpeg

CE3CF16A-22CF-4233-982A-36001F71B282.jpeg
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love this and it is added to my list. I love murals. There should be a general murals thread with photos/location for others to seek out.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What she had to say! ⬇

THAT’S A WRAP! Such an incredible week being a part of this year’s RenArtWlk and bringing this piece to life. Connecting with this community and the crew of amazing artists left my heart feeling overwhelmingly inspired and full—and wanting to paint a lot more walls.😁 I learned so much, I’m excited to keep evolving my process.

‘What Fuels You’ — 8 very full days, all brushwork, acrylic on masonry. When I found out I was doing the outside of an auto business I knew I wanted to incorporate a vintage car, the owners were hoping for one too so it worked out! I love bringing in purpose and symbolism when I can, choosing flowers native to the area to bring in the balance of nature and when I found out owners Deana and Troy Rule had 8 kids, I painted 8 gears for each knowing the importance of family and how they keep you going. The plate number is the date they opened, and ever since seeing Bottle Rocket, any early 70’s Broncos make me all googley eyed. Icing on top was finding out a 72 is one of their daughter’s favorite cars and Troy loves Fords. It’s so inspiring to see businesses launch after the year we’ve had, couldn’t be happier creating something to help them celebrate that.

Big thank you to @camers1sf for all you do and curating and inviting me to be a part of this and @talkingwallsart @crysmo @discoverjaspercounty @embers_station @artistryanp @lindseymhp @redhottjm Rule Auto Care for their part in making it such a special week!

B4E80550-4497-4C5C-83B7-C5DE8CD0F769.jpeg

D6222B1D-83C2-4677-BB21-595109DBEC6F.jpeg

98A49A97-B24C-445A-9897-CD61031E9223.jpeg

CE3CF16A-22CF-4233-982A-36001F71B282.jpeg
It’s beautiful!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, this is near me, my Mom sent me pics last week!!!

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What she had to say! ⬇

Ford Bronco If you find yourself in rural IN check out the EB Bronco Mural iojsmwuqjdfpu5f79rpaytg8fg0f5o5l72sp0w38&rid=giphy

Ford Bronco If you find yourself in rural IN check out the EB Bronco Mural iojsmwuqjdfpu5f79rpaytg8fg0f5o5l72sp0w38&rid=giphy

That’s like 25 min from my house!!!! @618TRVLWILD what were you going out this way???

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model