First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a non sas BL on order because I get M210s/lockers/Disco/2.7 without spending extra for the rest thats getting replaced anyways. I am going to up it to support 37s with standard 4.46 gearing, I have enough experience with the A10 and 3 OD gears and its close ratio, I am not worried about stuffing 5.13s in, I dont really plan on doing vertical rock crawls. The 4.46 will work and even if it didnt work, the pct of usage in that case for me anyways is not an issue. Its all in planning.
Ditto! Exact same here. BL for axles/lockers/disco/2.7 as well/MGV. I have zero intention of re-gearing. But I'm torn between 35x11.5 or 37x.11.5 All revolves around what can be done to get 37x11.5 to really fully fit without diff drop or total coilover replacement etc. Lots to learn from others before mine arrives tho.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ditto! Exact same here. BL for axles/lockers/disco/2.7 as well/MGV. I have zero intention of re-gearing. But I'm torn between 35x11.5 or 37x.11.5 All revolves around what can be done to get 37x11.5 to really fully fit without diff drop or total coilover replacement etc. Lots to learn from others before mine arrives tho.
Honestly I think this was answered/address specially for BL non sasquatch for sure going to a 37 that it would need a different upper control arm. Even if you ran a new higher coil over setting, it would potentially be an issue if you were do do any real off-roading. This came out of a bunch of discussions on use of spacers as the shocks / design are different between the two options.

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something looks off. Are those 18” wheels?
I feel the similarly. I don't like it, but I don't know why. Maybe 18" wheels making the tires not look like 37".

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Erik said on IG that it was a 2.75-2.9 lift on top of the 1.1 stock Sasquatch lift
E75FD749-064B-407C-8516-A0C213570B8D.jpeg
So it's a spacer lift with no upper arm change with geometry. Need to see parts. Looks like another non off road kit. FUN HAVER did it right. If you want 37 to wheel off road.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, they paid $2500 for gearing and wider fenders (I would also say badges but they deleted them) assuming that it is an auto and not manual or else they just paid all that money for wider fenders. Sure, you can sell the Squatch suspension components, but you can do the same with the BL too. Doesn't make much financial sense to me to buy Squatch if planning to go 37's with different wheels. YMMV.

@HardenUp can you reach out and ask them if it is auto or manual? Inquiring minds want to know.

For the record, I have a manual BL with all the parts necessary (not named here out of respect for the original content) to lift and go to 37's. Well, except the 37's as my tire of choice is apparently out of stock until later this year.
There will be much more demand for the SAS suspension components as opposed to the Badlands. Especially since the SAS comes with the Bilstein shocks. Again coming from the jeep world, you'd be surprised how many people would pay good money for Rubicon stock suspension components to throw on their sports to get 1/2" of "lift" and marginally better shocks.

You'd probably get $300-400 for SAS suspension. Then take the SAS wheels and tires, you can probably get $1500+ for those. Now now you're essentially out $500 for fenders and 4.7 gearing, and again, a regear is going to cost $1500+. If 37's+ is your goal, it makes financial sense to go SAS to get a bit taller of a gear imo.

I've driven several jeeps with gearing that's slightly out of the "ideal" range for the tire size that's on them. Is it undrivable? No, far from it. But driving one with correct gearing is a much better all around experience.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel the similarly. I don't like it, but I don't know why. Maybe 18" wheels making the tires not look like 37".
18s you loose sidewall. Nitto has a 38 now in 17s in the Ridge grapplers.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've driven several jeeps with gearing that's slightly out of the "ideal" range for the tire size that's on them. Is it undrivable? No, far from it. But driving one with correct gearing is a much better all around experience.
A couple of notes on this. Jeep doesnt have a 10 spd auto, Jeep doesnt have twin turbos for low end on demand torque. Also if you go the 2.3/MT route you get the crawl gear anyways.

Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So it's a spacer lift with no upper arm change with geometry. Need to see parts. Looks like another non off road kit. FUN HAVER did it right. If you want 37 to wheel off road.
They definitely specialize in creating badass show type vehicles (not necessarily full blown off-roading), and I don’t think they would argue with that. However, I think this kit does have upper control arms. They are a fun follow on social media.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch on 37’s + Maxlider Brothers 4” lift kit BB9AD10C-C04D-45A2-B4D3-29580CDCB191

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@HardenUp can you reach out and ask them if it is auto or manual? Inquiring minds want to know.

This one is Sasquatch-ed, so auto

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice
Who supplied the stripe and what are the rims!

Blk Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs