Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So all he can say is "if you ordered by Mar 2021 you are price protected into 2022". Which we know isn't true, because a dealer can add additional markup. The old story they gave about not letting dealers price gouge was forgotten, and now they say "Ford doesn't control dealer pricing."

So Ford keeps saying, "we will NOT tell you even which quarter you might get your Bronco. And we are NOT going to control rogue dealer pricing." So, what are we getting? Not much, a wish and a hope. This non-communication is appalling, I come from a career in contracts and customer relations...it's just shocking.
Ya, this 'Price Protection' into 2023 is utterly insane. There's dealers who are basically stealing a customers reservation, and Ford's doing nothing (I'll admit, it's tricky from a legal perspective at this point) to defend against this. You can't say 'Price Protection', allow this to happen, and try to avoid the fallout.....

No matter which way you cut it, Ford's just screwed up.Period. At least in the eyes of the dedicated Bronco enthusiasts.

Keep making Rangers instead of Bronco's because it's more profitable. Cool.
Keep allowing Dealers to auction early reservation holders cars. Cool.
Giving us 4 emails, instead of proper communication (not facts, but just a friendly "hey this is what we are attempting") in 6 months while the majority of us are willing to spend 50k plus. Cool.
Blaming all of it on any and everyone but the company. Priceless.

Not gonna lie, I'm glad we have this forum to vent because the wife can't handle much more from me.....Thank you fellow Bronco6G members....Brothers til the end!

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cryptic… Could be more bad news on a Friday afternoon.

Or it could be another envelope full of stickers and maybe a colouring book.

”Hang in there.”
I like to color !

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t get too excited about Mike’s “Working on an update. Stay Tuned.”
(Note his lack of use of the exclamation point!)

Anyway, don’t get too excited because he pulls his Twitter response from here…Throw a handful at the fridge and then Tweet it out!
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? D4A58AE5-03BD-4059-92BC-F611B913438F

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya, this 'Price Protection' into 2023 is utterly insane. There's dealers who are basically stealing a customers reservation, and Ford's doing nothing (I'll admit, it's tricky from a legal perspective at this point) to defend against this. You can't say 'Price Protection', allow this to happen, and try to avoid the fallout.....

No matter which way you cut it, Ford's just screwed up.Period. At least in the eyes of the dedicated Bronco enthusiasts.

Keep making Rangers instead of Bronco's because it's more profitable. Cool.
Keep allowing Dealers to auction early reservation holders cars. Cool.
Giving us 4 emails, instead of proper communication (not facts, but just a friendly "hey this is what we are attempting") in 6 months while the majority of us are willing to spend 50k plus. Cool.
Blaming all of it on any and everyone but the company. Priceless.

Not gonna lie, I'm glad we have this forum to vent because the wife can't handle much more from me.....Thank you fellow Bronco6G members....Brothers til the end!
The Ranger is being built quicker because of the age of its platform, it doesn't have the constraints the bronco does, especially since it doesn't have an MIC top.....

Didn't mastercard end the "priceless'' ads in 2004?

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn’t it have the same engines which is a commodity constraints?
Or even the Maverick, aren’t they getting built already? I know it’s pretty similar to their other trucks, but I can’t keep up with the excuses continually shoved on us when they haven’t accepted any blame…Admit some of this crap is the company’s fault…

Willing to give companies the benefit of the doubt right now due to COVID, but some of this is on them.

I’ll user MasterCard quotes wherever I want…Because “what’s in your wallet” ;) haha

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perfect responses for this entire experience. He needs to post more stuff about future packages on the Bronco nobody can get.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we stop bagging on Mike Levine? He says "stay tuned" because that's all he's allowed to say. The dude has consistently stepped up to the plate to help with dealers causing trouble, and it's not like he's withholding information because he's a jerk and wants all the Broncos to himself. I'm just as impatient and want an update/explanation as much as anyone else here, but antagonizing Mike Levine ain't gonna make the Bronco get in your driveway any faster.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two other members here are saying a communication is coming soon.
One says tomorrow, I say Friday, they always drop bad news on Fridays.
If you're a BADBATCH BRONCO member, I'd drop a load of Quaaludes Friday about noon or maybe mid-morning .
Just chill out. Lol
Sponsored