Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it?

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This just confirms my decision to not use twitter.
Next thing you know he'll be saying........"but wait, there's more".
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m no Mike fan, and I am poking the bear as much as I reasonably can on Twitter. However, if you think Mike Levine and Elon Musk have the same job, or are even remotely in the same realm, then there is nothing anyone here can do to help you. You need to see a professional.
I hope you don't find yourself in a pickle and need to reach out to Ford for help.

"Oh... that Bubba is having a problem with his dealer. Yeah, we'll get RIGHT on that!"

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look, I'm open minded. Who should we compare Mike to? Whoever we decide doesn't change the tenor of the situation. We are either being directly lied to, or Mike is totally out of touch. I doubt he is that out of touch.

Sponsored

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncoā€¦what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope you don't find yourself in a pickle and need to reach out to Ford for help.

"Oh... that Bubba is having a problem with his dealer. Yeah, we'll get RIGHT on that!"
Ha! Iā€™m not worried about Mike helping me out personally, nor do I think they even care whatā€™s on here or Twitter. None of this is real life, and Twitter is definitely not real. Iā€™m good with my dealer for the most part, and Iā€™ll either get one or I wonā€™t. Mike Levine likely has no impact on that for me.

All I really want is what everyone here wantsā€¦honest communication.

Plus, maybe Bubba isnā€™t my real name ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This was Mike Levine's (non-)answer to my query just now. Could some useful news be pending, or just more platitudes?

I also tweeted him separately (as I'm sure thousands have) about the total lack of honest communication about the Bronco situation. No reply to that, of course.

Screenshot 2021-08-11 143552.png

Edit: I replied with this. May fall on deaf ears, but I'll report back with any replies...

"When? And please make it honest and thorough. We need an honest appraisal of the current situation and the road ahead, not more platitudes. Lots of us with this truck on order are not pleased with @Ford's lack candidness of right now. We can handle the truth."
At the end of the day he gets paid by Ford and I am sure he wants to keep getting paid by them so he not going say nothing Ford lets him say or not say.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
a wrangler starting to look mighty nice to.
[/QUOTE
The other day I actually built a Rubicon online, and with comparable build, the Jeep was about $4000 more than my WT Bronco. I can buy a lot of mods with four grand. So I keep waiting.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! Iā€™m not worried about Mike helping me out personally, nor do I think they even care whatā€™s on here or Twitter. None of this is real life, and Twitter is definitely not real. Iā€™m good with my dealer for the most part, and Iā€™ll either get one or I wonā€™t. Mike Levine likely has no impact on that for me.

All I really want is what everyone here wantsā€¦honest communication.

Plus, maybe Bubba isnā€™t my real name ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
So you're just stirring the sh!t so the rest of us can enjoy the smell?

You will get the best communication that they can provide at the time. For some reason people here here think they are entitled to more than they are.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you're just stirring the sh!t so the rest of us can enjoy the smell?

You will get the best communication that they can provide at the time. For some reason people here here think they are entitled to more than they are.
I respectfully disagree. Do you really think we are getting good information in a timely manner? We are getting very little actual information in very distant intervals.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yep , thats why I have not bought one yet , jeep can't beat the price of a 2.7 base with Sasquatch for 40k .