Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So you're just stirring the sh!t so the rest of us can enjoy the smell?

You will get the best communication that they can provide at the time. For some reason people here here think they are entitled to more than they are.
Serious question…do you think we are getting the “best communication that they can provide” right now?

I agree that we (order holders and share holders alike) should expect exactly that and nothing more. The best communication that Ford can provide. However, I do not believe we have been given that at all. That is my opinion, and if I choose to tell Mike and Ford about it here or on Twitter or any other damn place I choose then I will do so.

edit: That said, I do appreciate that he is at least somewhat engaged on that platform. Like any halfway decent PR guy, he is a master at non-answer answers.
Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

By the looks of all the storage lots, delivery is coming to a stop until the issues get fixed.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When Mike said he was working on an update……stay tuned, In all fairness that implies that we will be receiving some form of an update, good or bad, in the near future. I’ll reserve judgement until I can read and decipher this pending update.

However, isn’t the fact that Mr. Levine couldn’t finagle a VIP or Priority order, enough of an indictment on his resourcefulness, or popularity, to question his competency? I mean what is he waiting on……….Oprah to gift him a Bronco? RHIP Mr. Levine. Now go snatch up one of those penned up Bronc’s rotting away in the worlds largest corral and make it yours. Get some Charlie Sheen tiger blood coursing through those veins and stop standing in line like a day 3 reservation holder.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Serious question…do you think we are getting the “best communication that they can provide” right now?

I agree that we (order holders and share holders alike) should expect exactly that and nothing more. The best communication that Ford can provide. However, I do not believe we have been given that at all. That is my opinion, and if I choose to tell Mike and Ford about it here or on Twitter or any other damn place I choose then I will do so.

edit: That said, I do appreciate that he is at least somewhat engaged on that platform. Like any halfway decent PR guy, he is a master at non-answer answers.
You don't need to tell the customer anything you are not 100% certain about and have a plan to address. You also can't say anything that would impact your business and stock price without very serious thought. There are laws and regulations to consider that are far more important that some folks on a forum.

So are they telling us everything they can? Yes. Is it less than we would like? Yes. Do we have a choice other than to whine about it? Nope.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was Mike Levine's (non-)answer to my query just now. Could some useful news be pending, or just more platitudes?

I also tweeted him separately (as I'm sure thousands have) about the total lack of honest communication about the Bronco situation. No reply to that, of course.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? E773A531-4392-4118-AAE9-E41430D319DF

Edit: I replied with this. May fall on deaf ears, but I'll report back with any replies...

"When? And please make it honest and thorough. We need an honest appraisal of the current situation and the road ahead, not more platitudes. Lots of us with this truck on order are not pleased with @Ford's lack candidness of right now. We can handle the truth."
He private messaged me today about my F150 Tremor. He seems like a really nice guy. I was really surprised because I just asked a question about scheduling and he took the initiative to message me. I feel loved as a customer :love:

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
By the looks of all the storage lots, delivery is coming to a stop until the issues get fixed.
Not likely. They just won’t ship them, while building and shipping sellable units.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There have been little birdies flying around dropping tea leaves.

It takes a bit of divination and possibly 3 fingers of a proper single malt, but I already know what's going to be said.

And it's not going to be info about a mass email with VIN's to MY21 allocation holders.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you're just stirring the sh!t so the rest of us can enjoy the smell?

You will get the best communication that they can provide at the time. For some reason people here here think they are entitled to more than they are.
Serious question Dave.
Is your Bronco one of the Broncos parked at MAP for 40 plus days?

If so, has Ford given you any information as to why it’s been parked for 40 days?

Have you reached out to Ford many many times in multiple ways through all of the proper channels?

If you have reached out to Ford have they provided you one piece of useful information?

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mention Tesla or Mach E sucks amd he’ll have a great answer for you.

Can we vote for Ross @PREMiERdrum to replace him? He’s been doing a much better job.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So are they telling us everything they can? Yes. Is it less than we would like? Yes. Do we have a choice other than to whine about it? Nope.
Ok, I'm curious so I'm going to ask.... What the hell has Ford told us? Because I haven't heard a peep from them other then Stay Pumped!

I've received little matchbox Broncos, and a dumb ass poster of ugly early designs. Sure they came with little cards but nothing ever stated what was going on.

Ford didn't even tell us constraints.. They told dealers and left it up to them if they wanted to inform us.

So please tell me, what has Ford told us?

And I'm not here to rag Levine... Cuz he tries to keep us interested... But he never really said anything either :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored